Part Six

Gerard's P.O.V

I wrapped my arms around her, it felt natural. She turned around and shoved her face in my chest. I smiled at that, I could hear her heartbeat slow and her breathing was calmer.

I couldn't fall asleep though, my brain was racing with thoughts. About her, her reaction, did she tell Mikey that she knew? Probably. And damn did she look good in my clothes.

I just want to tell her how I feel, that I love her. Yes it's only been three months but damn I fell hard for her. It's clear that she only sees me as a friend though. I'll never have a chance with her. I frowned.

What if I accidentally kill her?

What if she tells anyone?

Why was she so different?

I had more questions than answers, and this frustrated me. I just want to kiss her and have her be mine. But she's human, it would never work..... unless, no. I can't do that to her. She's too innocent and pure.

I look down to her sleeping face, she looks so delicate. She looked so beautiful, if I didn't know her I'd say she was peaceful. But no, her sassy remarks, how stubborn she is, how she stands up for herself and others. Yes sometimes she's a headache but, I love her.

I swore to myself the first time I spoke to her, that I would protect her no matter what. Even if it means I die. I would die for her. I would live for her.

And she's another weakness. My family and her are my only weakness'.

I will tell her, eventually...

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up , my eyes blinded by the sun that was entering into the bedroom. I shoved my face back into..... someone's chest?

Ok so, I freaked out. On the inside, peacefully. I looked up to see Gerard. Then I remembered last night. Oh thank god.

I tried to turn around and get out, I felt Gees grip tighten around my waist. I sighed and just relaxed into his arms. He smelled nice, IM NOT WEIRD! He just did.

I played with his silky black hair until I heard him groan. He was awake. I just looked at him and smiled. He didn't open his eyes but he could tell I was looking.

"See something you like?" He asked, chuckling.
I just blushed from his comment and again, shoved my face into his chest. I was as bright as Franks eyeshadow right now, and that's hella bright.

"Maybe" I mumbled into his chest, hoping he couldn't hear.

"It's only~" he looked at his clock on his nightstand "~ 6:30"

"Can we, just stay here for a bit?" I sleepily reply.

"Sure sugar, whatever you want" Gee said with a husky voice, since he just woke up. Well, that's what I chose to believe.

We just stayed like that just talking, I'm happy that I was technically 'friends' with Gee. It felt nice, now I don't have to avoid him in the halls.

"Hey Gee?"
"Yeah Y/N?"
"Are we going to pretend like this never happened at school? Are you just going to be mean to me again?"
I could feel him tense at my question.
"I mean, it would be weird to just be friendly with you at school. But I'll stop if you want, I only care about what makes you happy"
I looked up at him and smiled,
"Promise?"
He held out his pinky,
"Promise" and we linked pinky.
I giggle at our childish ways and he chuckled.

~ 3 hours later... ~

We eventually got up and got changed, me into last nights clothes and Gerard in a navy blue tee and black jeans. I gotta admit, it was kind of embarrassing having him walk in on me.

~ 20 minutes ago... ~

I walked into the bathroom to get changed into last nights clothes. I just took off gees shirt and shorts when I heard the door open.

"I-I-I'm sorry Y/N! I thought you would've been dressed by now!"
I was blushing a vibrant red and I looked down.
"It's fine Gee, just knock please"
By now I had slipped on last night dress but for some reason I couldn't do the zipper.
"Gee?"
I tapped on his back,
"Hmm?"
He turned around
"Can you zip this up for me?"
"Oh, uh, yeah sure"

I could see him blushing but I chose to blame it on the heat. I turned around and swept my hair to the side (if you have short hair then just ignore :p). I could feel Gerard's cold hand on my back whilst trying to zip me up.

"Done"
I could hear him mumble from behind.
"Thanks" I smile

~ PRESENT TIME ~

After eating our breakfast and brushing our teeth (imagine you brought a toothbrush). Me, Mikey and Gerard all made our way to school...

• • •
819 words my bros!

A/N ~ so guys, life been a bit weird so chapters will be either shorter or longer depending on when I feel in the mood. My moods been pretty shitty and I'm barely able to eat or even look at my phone so sorry for the irregular updates :/