Chapter 2: Moody Ocean

"THIS IS TERRIBLE THEY'RE PRACTICALLY TRYING TO KILL ME HERE!" Mista gasped very loudly at their spawn point. Mista screamed at the sight. They had spawned in the middle of the deep, dark ocean, on four, small, isolated islands. There was no mainland in sight. The islands were all fairly small, a few trees on each island. They could easily see the entrance to a cave on one. Bucciarati spoke up,
"This is what we have, This is what we'll work with." Mista glared at him. Abbacchio was slightly pissed off, but he always is.
Bucciarati split everyone into groups, some would argue with the pairings but oh well. They all looked over the islands, and were to report back to Bucciarati who would be waiting on the first island.

This made Abbacchio even angrier because he was paired with Giorno. Abbacchio respects his capo, but he has no idea why he had to be put with him, this brat. Giorno didn't really mind but he doesn't particularly like the names he's called and how he's treated by Abbacchio, but he's grown used to that. They were to check the third island, the one with the most trees. Giorno and Abbacchio got their work done quickly, their island was probably the second smallest. They were on their way back when Giorno decided to make conversation.

"Hey Ab-"

"Shut up brat, don't even try to start anything. I don't even know why Bucciarati put us together, so why don't you just make this as easy as possible for both of us and not start talking." Abbacchio crossed his arms.

"Or we could try to get to know each other more? Maybe you don't have to hate me if we get to know each other?" Giorno suggested.

"Don't even try Giovanna, I'm not revealing anything to you." Abbacchio shot him a glare, referencing his stand.

"Well, then I could tell you a bit about myself? Maybe you can trust me more once I tell you about myself." Giorno said.

"I don't want to know anything about you brat, just shut up already and stop talking back!" Abbacchio poked at Giorno's boob window and walked ahead of Giorno, who just wants to bond. But Giorno was determined and caught up with Abbacchio.

"Abbacchio can't I just-" Giorno was interrupted by Abbacchio harshly gripping his chin with one of his hands.

"Just shut up brat, I don't care and neither does anyone else-" Abbacchio was interrupted.

"Then why did Bucciarati-" There's a lot of interrupting.

"Don't interrupt me ever again brat, and I have no idea why Bucciarati would've brought you here and I wish he never did. And don't get fresh with me!" Abbacchio huffed and angrily walked and swam back to the first island.

They reached Bucciarati first, Or Abbacchio did. Giorno came trudging behind.

Fugo was having a horrible time. He was partnered with Trish on the second island. She would either go off about French mineral water or she just wouldn't talk at all. Their island, was entirely sand, yet it still had trees on it. They thought it must be a glitch. Which made it even weirder. Their island was sort of big, but it was still pretty small. It was probably the smallest, but it wasn't too small. It was quite cozy. Nice for one person to live on but they couldn't have one person living alone. It would fit cozily with two people, besides they could make a skyscraper or have a house expand over water, maybe for fishing or boating or swimming.
Fugo didn't want anything to become so extremely awkward but of course, Trish started talking.

"Hey Fugo, don't you think this island is cute?" Trish said, it was small and cozy after all.

"Sure, Trish." Fugo said. He desperately did not want to have a conversation with Trish.