Your POV.

The morning came as the rays of the sun peeped through the royal blue curtains of your room.
And also the annoying alarm clock didn't help you much through your sweet morning sleep,
then suddenly you heard your elder sister's shouting...
" Y/N get the frick up you lazy girl! Ugh! this silly wants to be late on the first day of her high school!! "
" Ugh BigSissy I'm up!!!!"- you woke up from your bed groaning.
'Oh I'll be late, its 7:15 and school starts at 8am!!!'
.
*after breakfast you hurry up and get into the car.
Your sister will be dropping you at your school.*
.
At school--
"Hey my precious lil sis be brave and tell your teacher if anything happens ok!? "
"Oh!btw well you'll be able to come back on your own right? You have the keys?" said your concerned sister .

"Yes yes Rina I'll be ok, I have the keys. I'll contact the teacher if anything happens, dont worry!" you tried to get away from her lecture..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At school~~

Still your POV.
Finally it's the high school lifeu!!(😂)
It was easier to find my class as I  had already visited the school at the time of my admission. So I finally enter the class for High School first Year.
I guess that's the teacher I see......

" Plz come in!"-said the teacher.
" well Hello there , I'm teacher Lee  your class teacher and young lady plz introduce yourself ."

" H-hello everyone I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you all. Let's get along well. "- I said.
' God Why did I stutter !? '  * sighs*

" Ok so Y/N go and sit on one of the empty seats near the window."- said teacher Lee.
Suddenly the whole class gasped but I got confused as why did they do so?

" Um teacher usually there Minho sits!"- said a student.
" So what there are two seats. He can still sit there."- told teacher Lee.

'Hmm what's the big deal about that Minho guy!?....sounds like a jerk already. Ha! smh...'

Hmm so I finally sat on my seat and let's just see what happens when that Minho guy comes tomorrow...

"Hi! My name is Lee Jinki but every one calls me Onew! Well you can call me Onew too :)" - suddenly this onew guy came up to me and introduced himself.

"Oh well hi onew! I'm Y/N.  Nice to meet you."
"Can I see your schedule if you dont mind Y/N?"

"Yeah sure why not."

"Oh we have almost the same classes, instead I have culinary class when you have drama a free period here."
- said onew

"Ah it's nice, well if you dont mind onew, can we go together? Well the thing is that I still dont know all the classes in this school well.."

"Yes its totally fine to me, our next class is p.e. so we could go together!" - onew assured

"Oh thank you so much onew!"
'Well this onew guy seem so cute! He has such a cute smile UWU!!!'
'Ah control your emotions Y/N!'
.
.
||Time skip to the p.e. class~||
.
.
Me and onew were just stretching and all untill suddenly a cute looking dino and someone looking like a diva came up to us.

"Hyuuuuungniiiim!! See who came to see you! None other than ur favourite dongsaeng Kim Jonghyun :))"
- said the dino looking guy hehe, he is also kinda cute tho~~
"Hyung i swear im gonna kill this dinosaur one day!! He legit snatched my backpack and threw it in air and aALL MY BOOKS SCATTERED ALL OVER THE PLACE!!"
- wow that diva guy....he is loud too!

"Ya Ya Ya! Calm down Jonghyun and key for God's sake! Aish!!"- onew scoffed
"Ok meet her , the new student, Y/N."

"Hi guys im Y/N. Nice too meet you!"- i smiled so that the situation doesn't seem awkward hehe

"Ohhhhh! Well you are cute tho😉"- Jonghyun winked at me!!! asfajaka

"Ayee ayee calm your balls dino, she doesn't even know you and besides! She seems like Minho's type  ㅋㅋ"- so his name is key but why again do i hear the name of that Minho!! Ahh im getting so curious now  ㅠㅠ

"Damn you two! She hasent even seen him and key you started shipping them!?"- hmm well onew has a point here tho

"Whatever,  that hothead wont even budge much about any matter.  He is such a tsundere!"- said Jonghyun

" OK! guys I bet that very soon these two will end up together and Y/N you are now our new friend."- said key

'Damn this key😑'

"Ok guys now stop arguing,  we will be late for our next class!! Pls hurry tf up!"- scoffed onew

"Well yeah lets go hehe😅"- damn i wanna go home already 😣
.
.
So reat of the classes went well and i got know more about onew's group.
It basically consists of onew; well he is like their leader which is adorable UWU, and then Jonghyun,  key , hehe i kinda ship jong-key. They seem like a cute married couple,  like always bickering on small things but they both seem so cute😍.
And also that Minho guy which makes them 4 members, well they are in total 5.
Onew has a younger brother named Lee Taemin who is the maknae of the group and like an year younger than us.

Ahh!! Now I'm so eager to see that Minho!
Hopefully I'll see him tomorrow.

Now I'm ready to go home and just plop on my bed and be off to our dreamworld .....
.
.
.
.
.
.
|||||||||||||||||||||||○●○●○●○●○●○●○|||||||||||||||||||||

Author's note~~
Sooo finally after 2837748499300 billion years i published the first chapter of my first ever wattpad story
"That Tsundere Jerk!"
So im quite , i mean very nervous for its come out!!
Pls comment how did you all find this first chap, and don't forget to share it with your shawol friends 😉😉😘

Till then YEOROBUN this was
-@that_depressed_soul
🤗🤗🤗