' ' ~ 11 ~ ' '

' 'But I responded and I told her I'm good, I'm hurt inside, I can't trust nobody. ' '

     Previously

Previously..
I see her and I dragged her on the floor and got on top of her punching her in her stomach and banging her head again the dance floor everyone was watching saying world starr or beat ha ass. Me and Jaise were jumping her, Jaise told me Lets go I want this bitch dead. She was crying snot coming down her nose, then I cracked her neck, she was dead.

Then Kentrell grabbed me and I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was sleeping on the bed until I hear light whispers and a warm liquid on my head, also a burning smell. I jumped up to see KD holding burning sage in his hand, and some yellowish oil and the Bible beside him.

' ' What the fuck are you doing? ' ' I said swiping the oil from my head and covering my nose.

' ' Issa whole demon inside of you don't hurt me! ' ' He said putting a small Jesus cross in front of me.

' ' Whatchu mean nigga , and where is everyone? ' ' I said looking around and KD blew out the sage.

' ' You don't know you killed Jania don't you? And everyone is here, Kentrell throw the biggest fit cause she died. ' ' He said shaking his head.

' ' I did..? ' ' I said as he nodded.

' ' I don't care though ha pussy stank anyway, and she had stiff weave. ' ' He said and I laughed, ' 'Jaise and Kash was finna fight Kentrell because he was threatening you, them girls to hard to handle Ionk see how Been I and Boomer could do it. ' ' He said and I smiled.

' ' My cousin Amari coming over in a couple of days. ' ' He said and I got up. ' ' Ionk need nomo friends, I stick with my 2. ' ' I said walking don't stairs.

Kentrell mugged me and I mugged him back, ' ' BeT yOu CaNt PuLl Me. ' ' I said mocking Jania and laughing, Kentrell just pinched the bridge of his nose and punched a whole in a wall.

' ' Say, let's go to da mall, I need break. ' ' I said everyone in the house followed me even Kentrell, bipolar ass.

At the mall...

Me and Kentrell made back up as usual cause I stamped that perioddd five tampons ho. We walked into his Plug for his Jewelry and chains and shit.

' ' What we doing hea? ' ' I said looking around.

' ' Say , don't worry bout it. ' '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IMMA JUST START POSTING SHORT CHAPTERS EVERY 5 HOURS !!