' ' ~ 20 ~ ' '

' ' Yeah, she deep into me like some water, Teach me how to never be like my father ' '

Iccylin P.O.V

While I was mixing the cornbread mix, Kentrell came behind me wrapping his arms around me, forcing my ass on his print.

' ' Kentrell stopp. ' ' I said whining draining the sweet corn juice from the can.

' ' Manne , relax stop tensing up. ' ' Kentrell said putting his blowing ball dent ass head on my shoulder.

' ' I am relax nigga. ' ' I said putting the corn in the jiffy mix.

' ' Meet me upstairs when you done, the otha folks in the game room. ' ' Kentrell said walking upstairs nodding.

Kentrell P.O.V

I facetimed Nisha, ' ' Move yo ugly ass out the camera lemme see my baby Taylin. ' ' I said mugging the camera.

' ' Tay tay! Yo baldheaded ass daddy want you! ' ' Nisha yelled out and Taylin came running to the phone.

' ' Hey tay tay. ' ' I said and he smiled and waved.

' ' I swear, before its done we will have a bond. ' ' I said mumbling and waving bye then hanging up.

I ran my head over my face. Iccylin came in mugging me with Draco on the side of her hip sleep.

' ' Not you think that baby gon save you. ' ' I said eyeing her and she smacked her lips walking out the door and coming back in empty handed.

' ' Come hea guh, I wanna be next to you. ' ' I said smirking.

She gon sit on the edge of the bed so I yanked her by her arm to me.

' ' Oww Kentrell that shit hurt! ' ' She slapped me and held both of my hands after that she held them.

' 'Bae dont hit me pleaseee. ' ' She whined and I just laughed.

I pulled her close, ' ' Its okay mamas. ' '

Hours later...

I took a picture of my guh.

' ' Stopp Kentrell, take the blunt! I dont have on make-up. ' ' She said covering her face and I post it.

Liked by: @dababy, @Lilbaby1, and 673,394 others

@nba_youngboy: Fuck the media and fuck the shaderoom too 💚

Comments have been disabled.

I grabbed the blunt and smiled taking a puff.

' ' Say, ionk think this the drugs talkin, but I think this shit gon work. ' ' Iccylin said, closing her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~