Grow and forget(Bryce x Reader x Ohm) Part 1 Of 3

Another fight. Another word to word."Bryce would've never treated me like that!" I hissed while throwing a pillow at Ohm. He caught it mid air and tossed it to the side." IF BRYCE TREATED YOU SO WELL THEN WHY DON'T YOU CRAWL BACK TO HIM!! I'M SURE HE WILL TAKE YOU BACK IN WITH MY CHILD!! Ohm growled out before covering is mouth and looking upstairs. Nothing was heard so we continued to quietly scream at each other about everything. Hold on let me start from the beginning.

~beginning~

" Hi,I'm Y/n." I reached out to the male who seconds ago toppled over. "Bryce." I knew from his smile and soft face he was mine."New around here?" I asked as he gave a bright smile. God his teeth were peals."Yeah." Bryce looked shy so it looks like I would be the one talking."I can show you around." I gestured to the park as Bryce followed me."Thank you." I never realized how much you can gain and lose over time periods.

~month later~

"Ahahah! Bryce stop it!" I giggled as Bryce picked me up and tossed me on the couch." Why should I?" He smirked as I blushed." Because you make me feel like I'm light!" Bryce rolled his eyes as I smiled and took the remote to change the T.V show." Sleepovers with two people are weird." Bryce said as we kept watching a old show." Yeah but at least now we can talk without others!" I said while taking a bite out of pizza." Yeah. Just you and me."