Grow and forget(Bryce x Reader x Ohm) Part 3 Of 3

~thee months later~

"Hey want to go to the movies or something? As a group?" Bryce asked as I agreed so did Ohm. We went to the movies and sat in three chairs in the back row. Me in the middle,Ohm to the left and Bryce to the right. Bryce had his arm around me and Ohm had his hand on mine. I was perfectly happy like this." Hey how about dinner?" Bryce asked as we left the movie theater and into a small fast food joint." Sorry I'll be back just need to use the restroom." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom. After finishing up my business I saw Ohm make his way to the girl's bathroom and kissed me. We started to make out in a bathroom stall before me walking back to Bryce and Ohm coming back a couple of minutes later.

~two years later~

I moaned quietly as Ohm smirked into my neck after nibbling on it." W-What if Bryce comes home early,Ryan?" I asked as Ohm laid me on the bed and slowly lifted my shirt off of me." He won't. I promise." I smiled as Ohm kissed my stomach with his cold lips. After that one night came many others until the unfortunate day that I found out I was pregnant. With Ohm's baby. Hopefully if I can make Bryce drink enough,unclothed him and myself and make it look like we slept together then tell him I'm pregnant. I told Ohm about my plan and he told me if Bryce ever left and the baby was really Ohm's then Ohm would stay because Ohm loved me and I loved Ohm.

~one year later ~

Bryce left me. Bryce was over the moon happy after find out I was pregnant, but I wasn't. I couldn't believe that this child might ruin everything I had worked for. I had prayed that the baby would just look like me and not the father. Sadly though I guess karma comes after you triggered it. After I gave birth to the baby Bryce took one look at the infant's hazel eyes with his baby blue ones. He then looked at my e/c and at Ohm's hazel eyes and gave the child back to me. I felt horrible and so did Ohm. Bryce left me and moved away to forget the pain of his best friend getting his girlfriend pregnant and raising the baby he had once wanted to raise.

~now~

I sighed and held out my hand to Ohm." I'm sorry for comparing Bryce to you. You actually stayed with me even though I have been nothing but a brat. I know Bryce was hurt by me and you were hurt by me. I also hurt myself by me. I'm the cause of every pain. I'm sorry." I had tears flowing down my face as Ohm hugged me and kissed my forehead." I forgive you. I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said that. I love you,you know that right?" I giggled with tears still in my eyes." I know. You say it everyday babe." Ohm looked at my eyes and then leaned in to kiss. I kissed him back with all my heart. All these years. All of them. For us to grow and forget.