Grow and forget(Bryce x Reader x Ohm) Part 2 Of 3

~five months later~

I felt butterflies as Bryce wrapped his arm around my shoulders at this strange party. I had never been invited to a high school party and Bryce magically shows up and gets invited three weeks early. I was nervous to walk in the party with Bryce beside me. The most cutest boy in school next to the weirdest girl in school. I didn't know I was drunk until Bryce walked up to me and carried me to a room to lay."S-stay please..." I whispered to Bryce who just smiled and kissed my forehead." Okay. Just for you Y/n." We fell asleep on the bed and woke up embarrassed the next morning.

~a year later~

"Hey babe this is my friend,Ryan,Ryan meet Y/n,my girlfriend." I smiled at the hazel eyed and milky brown hair boy. To me he looked cute but honestly every boy looks cute in a high school girl's eyes." Hi,I'm Y/n." Ryan gave me a smile that melted my heart the way Bryce did." I'm Ryan but call me Ohm." We shook hands for a while until Bryce had coughed and we pulled our hands away.

~Two months later~

I couldn't help myself but fall for Ohm too. Does that make me a bad girlfriend for hanging around my Boyfriend's best friend. Ohm probably doesn't like me back but I can't help myself. Today Bryce invited Ohm over and we watched a Netflix movie but halfway through Bryce had to use the restroom and left us alone. Ohm and I. Alone. We started to talk until we talked about each other." What was your first impression on me?" I asked as I stared at his hazel brown eyes." The girl I need in my life." I froze. Did he just flirt with me. I turned to face Ohm but was cut off by a pair of lips on mine. I should've pushed him off when I had the chance but no,I instead kissed him back. We pulled away and waited for Bryce to come back. After that Ohm and I were secretly seeing each other behind Bryce's back.