NFTC - IV

The weekend was fantastic, sore and incredibly satisfied I enter the company building hesitantly and more than slightly in love.
Mingkwan and I spent as much time as possible together. Nevertheless, I also enjoyed the evening with Forth. We talked about everything and drank a beer or two. We also discussed my adventure with Mingkwan in detail and that chance and luck must have worked for hand in hand so that I could meet him. Unfortunately, he is quite stressed out professionally right now, we still haven't talked about his work in detail yet, as we were somehow always busy with other much nicer things, but I know that he has a rather thankless task.

This morning, when I was standing in front of the mirror in the bedroom, I noticed his handprint in the color of a fly agaric on my bottom. Even though I never thought it would be possible, the pleasure-pain he gave me at exactly the right moment by hitting my butt cheek, intensifies the orgasm a hundred times.
Mingkwan really distracted me from my worries about my work. But now I have to concentrate on the seriousness of life again.

...

...

...

All the employees look sad and worried, have I missed anything?

Ben looks at me, as usual, one tick too long, his face looks even more unkempt than usual.

"What's going on?" I want to know.

"Haven't you heard it yet? Today 2:00 pm the new boss is presented to us."

Fuck!Today?

My feelings of happiness are suddenly gone, hop or top, today I at least finally get to know what's going on and how it goes on, that's better for me than this eternal nerve-racking uncertainty.

...

While I'm doing the work that's been done, the pile of paper and the e-mail that's accumulated, my eyes keep falling back on the clock that's on my desk. Panitchayasawad barricaded himself doggedly in his office and asked me not to put any calls through. He apologized to me, with a meaningful look at an imaginary point somewhere right over my shoulder, for not telling me. The assurance that he would do anything to keep my job did not lessen my anger at him either. Harder than necessary, I maltreat the innocent letters on my keyboard as I write a newsletter to all colleagues about pending staff cuts. I'd love to throw something against the wall because I'm so angry.

...

Later, all of us, the stupid employees stand like dominoes in the conference room. It is now a quarter past two.

Well... So the new boss shows us the full extent of his disregard and appreciation by making us wait.

Restless murmur spreads and our boss, or should I say, former boss, seems pale and unhealthy, I almost feel pity for him, but only almost. I'm just too angry for sincere pity.

The handle of the door is pressed, at last, so the new boss has really gone to the lower people. The door opens and an all too familiar mop of the hair enters the room.

Oh shit... That can't be at all!

My new boss is none other than my weekend adventure - Mingkwan.

I get dizzy and sick, desperate I try to save my face. He has not yet discovered me, apparently fate has once again conspired against me. Tears of rage and despair shoot into my eyes, I would love to scream and yell that everyone should fuck off. Without paying attention to the speech, the announcement or whatever he wants to say, I scratch my last rest of pride together and start to build a protective wall inside around my stupid lost heart.
Mingkwan introduces himself confidently, as always he looks insanely attractive. He assures us that he only wants the best for the company and the employees. Future plans and visions are explained broadly, promises and assurances are elegantly circumvented. Even if it was about death and the plague, I simply don't notice anything, I am much too shocked and not really attentive. Without noticing that he knows at least one employee more than well, he ends his round and leaves the conference hall with Panitchayasawad.