Will Always Be There For You (Extended Edition)

3rd Omniscient POV
It was a dark snowy night, a nine year old girl is walking, carrying some items. Then, she heard loud noises, such as glass breaking, wood being broken into two, then a loud thud. She looks deep into the darkness as an empty can rolls to her feet.

Girl: W-Who's there?

Then, a little and dirty boy walk towards her. He doesn't have any clothes, but he does have a sack around his waist; but it was thin and almost transparent; he wears a thin potato sack as a shirt. He has two clumps of hair attached on the top of his head. He has messy and dirty black hair, with those burning eyes that made her uneasy. But she puts confidence in front of the uneasiness.

Girl: Oh... Hello!

Boy: H-Hello...

Girl: What's your name?

Boy: I... I don't know...

She saw a collar on his neck, which she got a closer look to see it was tight and there was a heavy chain. She take a look at the collar and see something:

Y/n Fall
Mother of ----er Fall & Father of ------ -------

The names have been scratch out, she feels sad that she can't return him to his parents. But now she think about it, why would they leave him here? Did he got lost? Many questions.

Girl: Your name is Y/n Fall, huh? My name is Nicole. Are you alone?

Y/n: Y-Yes...

He said in a saddening tone. Nicole puts her hand out as Y/n's head perks up.

Nicole: Come with me, I'm sure my father would be happy to adopt you.

Y/n: Adopt? Father?

Nicole: Yeah, come on!

She grabs his hand, Y/n follows behind as two sets of feet was printed on the snow, along with a line going down between their feet.

They walk for two and a half mile, the boy shivers as the girl stops to give him her coat and hat. She walk the steps, the boy follows as she open the door; the boy feels a warmth air immediately warming his body. The sweet relief of getting warmed feels... new to him. They head inside as the girl takes off her boots, coat and hat; the boy was later taken to the bathroom.

She turns on the bathroom, then the bath. Then, she takes off the collar, there was a noticeable pink mark from the collar, she didn't told him to get naked, since it would get awkward. She made him get onto the tub. She put water on his head, as dirt and bugs wash and go into the drain. She did this until his hair is completely clean, those "clumps" of hair turns out to be Snow Leopord ears. She gasp as the boy looks at him.

Y/n: Something wrong?

Nicole: You're a S-Snow Leopard...

Y/n: No, I'm human.

Nicole explains to him about faunus and Snow Leopard faunus. Y/n was confused, to him it didn't feel right to have an animal part attached to him. But it scared him when only four thousand Snow Leopards faunus were still alive.

His ears twitch as he looks at the doorway. Nicole also looks to see a bulking male figure.

???: Who's this, Nicole?

Nicole: U-Umm... This is Y/n Fall. Uhhh.... I... take him here, because he is.... c-cold and homeless.

???: Why?

Nicole: B-Because... he's homeless and cold... and alone.

???: *sigh* You always helping people. Go to your room, I need to talk with him.