~ He's back! ~

1 month following the end of no good nick part two -

Nick was still cautious in the Thompson's house. She was scared that they would never fully forgive her for what she'd done. Although they had welcomed her back with open arms, a part of her still wanted to get on a bus and leave forever. It wasn't that they acted strange towards her. They were just the same as they were before. Loving. Kind. It wasn't them, it was her. Deep down she still couldn't forgive herself for hurting them like she did. She loved them with all their lives and hated to see them in pain.

Nick and molly's relationship had changed. It had matured. After hearing everything that nick had been through molly and nick's bond got stronger. They both knew not to take their friendship for granted ever again. It was too special.

At 4:30 nick and molly were making signs for molly's new project for the volunteer squad. This time they were supporting a charity for endangered tigers. Molly and nick had to put up a bit of a fight but they managed to get Becky to approve. "Hey nick," molly shouted from across the room "can you pass the glue gun?" She pointed to the pink bedazzled glue gun on the bedside table next to nick. "Sure," nick said passing it over to her and glancing over at her sign.
"Whoa that is a LOT of glitter molly!" Nick said laughing. "What can I say, I love to shine." Molly responded jokingly. They both burst out laughing. There friendship was better than ever before.

When they finally finished all their signs, molly and nick headed downstairs to find Jeremy and Eric making out on the sofa. "Jeremy!!!" The girls screamed. Both boys turned around instantly blushing furiously. "Oops," Jeremy muttered grabbing his boyfriends hand and rushing away. It had been a long time since Jeremy cane out to the family. Since then he asked Eric to be his boyfriend and they have inseparable. Everyone was extremely happy for Jeremy. They had never seen him so smiley.

"Alright guys come down for dinner, I made pizza!" Liz shouted at the kids. As soon as they heard pizza nick, molly, Eric and Jeremy came running into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "So I'm guessing Eric is staying for dinner Jeremy?" Liz asked.
"If that's alright miss Thomson," Eric replied.
"Of course, you are always welcome here. And remember you can call me liz!" Eric nodded shyly and smiled.

Soon later Ed came in planting a head on his wife's forehead and taking a seat at the end of the table next to nick. Liz came in swiftly after carrying a large tray of pepperoni pizza. "Now nick, I know you like the messy, greasy gas station pizza but I think you will like mine better," Liz said reassuringly with a smile on her face. "I'm sure I will!" Nick replied taking the first piece of the pizza and biting a big piece off. Her face lifted instantly with a look that said "wow, this is amazing."

Liz just smiled as everyone devoured the pizza within minutes. "Mom, that was AMAZING!" Molly screamed. "Yeah it was really great Liz!" Ed responded giving his wife a hug. " well you're very welcome all of you, I'm not a chef for no reason!" Liz said rubbing her amazing cooking in their faces.

"So nick how was your day?" Ed asked.
"Um..it was alright I guess. I still get stares in the hallways but I have molly and the volunteer squad to stick up for me so I'm fine. Oh and I got my midterm results today! I got an a* in music. A b in biology and chemistry. A c in physics. Oh and an a in history in french. I can't believe I got an a in french because I was really struggling!" Nick said scared of what they would think of her grades.
"That's amazing sweetie I'm so proud of you!
You worked so hard," Liz said coming over and giving nick a big hug.
"Thanks!"

After that molly and nick went back up to their room. "So..," Molly started "let's okay a game or something."
"Yeah sure," Nick replied.
"How about truth or dare?" Molly asked.
"Yeah"
"Okay I'll start, truth or dare nick?"
"Dare I'm feeling brave!" Nick said laughing
"Okay, I dare you.... to go and throw a pillow at Jeremy and then come back upstairs!"
"Easy peasy." Nick walked slowly into Jeremy's room and threw the pillow in knocking him straight off his bed. "Hey!" He screamed as nick ran away laughing into her room. "Omg that was hilarious," she said laughing, "Okay my turn truth or dare?"
"Truth," Molly answered.
"Okay.... what is your biggest pet peeve?"
"That's so easy. When Jeremy makes out with Eric in front of me, it's so disgusting!" Molly said disgusted.
"I know right ew, I'm happy for him and all but still, ew."

"Okay me again, truth or dare?" Molly asked.
"I'll play it safe, truth."
"Tell me your biggest secret."
"I...I don't have one."
"Of course you do everyone does," Molly persisted.
"Okay...if I tell you this you can't tell ANYONE!"
"Of course I won't you're my best friend nick."
"Okay.. before everything happened with sam and Dorothy and the police, well me and will got really close and well I...I kissed him!"
"NO WAY! SERIOUSLY OMG NICK!" Molly screamed.
"Molly you promised you wouldn't tell anyone!"
"Of course I won't, now tell me EVERYTHING!"
"Well that's kinda it, the last time I saw him was when he called you guys at the bus stop. And I never got to say thank you. I really wish I could tell him how grateful I am."
"Well maybe..." before molly could finish her sentence the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Nick shouted down the stairs. She ran up to the door and opened it to see a joyfully familiar face.

"Will?"

A/N- I just finished no good nick part two today and I couldn't help but write a story about these two. I just found it so cute how they bonded over their troubled families and even though they were plotted against each other they still had feelings for each other. And omg the end when he helped her I was sobbing it was so cute. I'm soft for them :')

(1083 words)