~ Where have you been? ~

"Will?"

"Hey," will said shyly looking at nick. You could tell in his eyes that he had been through a lot. Since Sam and Dorothy were arrested, will drifted in and out of different care homes. None of the homes lasted more than a few days. There was never a place that he liked or felt safe in. He wanted to be somewhere near nick. Cause she made him feel safe. Even though he hated to admit it, he needed to be around her.

"Do you wanna come in?" Nick said softly ushering him in and closing the door. From the other room Jeremy, Liz and Ed looked awkwardly at the pair. They were just staring at each other, their faces blank and confused. "Hey who's this?" Liz asked walking over to them from the kitchen. "Um you remember will, he was one of the Harbaugh kids. He um called you guys and told you where I was at the bus stop," nick said still failing to keep her gaze anywhere except at will. "Do you wanna go upstairs and talk?" Nick said quietly still looking at will.
"Yeah okay," will said following nick upstairs.

Nick asked will to wait at the top of the stairs for a minute and then headed into her room. Molly was lying on her bed posting photos of the cards they made for her 12,000 followers. "Molly," nick said quickly "I need a favour!" Molly looked puzzled but answered "Okay."
"Will is here, I don't know why or how but he's here. And I kinda need to use our room to find out why he's here. So if you could kinda discreetly run downstairs without staring at him that would be great," nick said rushing molly out the door.
"Wait omg he is here. I demand details later," Molly whispered before sneaking past will and heading downstairs.

Nick walked up to Will in the hallway. She took him by the hand and led him to her room. Will had never been in nicks room let alone her house. So he was looking around at everything. When he spotted the big poster next to her bed he said "hey look it's Rocky and Bullwinkle!" One of the things that made nick and will closer was their shared love of the silly cartoon. Nick thought that nobody else shared her strange adoration for it. But then will showed up and did his dorky Bullwinkle impression and nick...well she had never been happier.

Nick sat down on her bed and gestured for Will to do the same. Of course he did. There was awkward silence for a few minutes although they both knew exactly what to say. It was just a matter of how to say it. "So where have you been?" Nick said cautiously breaking the silence. "I bounced around a few care homes for a while. But I hated all of them. The other kids were horrible. The adults were alright but it just.... just didn't feel right. But then one of my old friends from a few years ago called me and said that I could stay with him and his parents. They live a block away from here. They are really lovely and I really like it there so I think I might be staying for a while," will said looking nick straight in the eyes. Anyone around could tell that he cared immensely for her. He looked at her in a way no one else did.

"So you mean you're gonna be here, near me. Like living here. Not leaving anytime soon?" Nick said. She was hoping that his answer would be yes. She knew her life was better with him around. But she couldn't tell him that. Because what if he's still working for Sam and Dorothy? She knew she was being ridiculous but she couldn't help it. She wanted him to be genuine. But what if he wasn't. "No I'm not leaving. Especially after seeing you," will said smiling gently. He was still looking at nick. All he wanted to do was kiss her right then and there. But because of all that had happened he knew it was too Soon.

After Will has said that all nick wanted to do was kiss him. But after all that he had been through in the past month. She was unsure of how he would react. So instead she pulled him into a hug. At this moment nick realised how much she had missed him. His jokes. His smile. His touch. She was overjoyed with happiness that he was staying. She couldn't imagine life without him again.

"So... I better get going. The Johnsons want me home soon. It was really nice seeing you. I missed you nick," he said getting up from the bed.
"Hey wait, let's exchange numbers. Now that you're here for good and you're not spying on me for Sam and Dorothy," nick said making will laugh.
"Sure." The pair exchanged numbers and then nick took will downstairs. Once they reached the door nick and will said their goodbyes, and will headed down the street with a massive grin on his face. Not only did he see the girl he really like for the first time in a month but he got her number. Now he could talk to her whenever he wanted. This day couldn't have been any better.

A/N- Hi, I really hope you've been liking the story so far. I LOVE the new season of no good nick and I think that the addition of nick and wills relationship made the show so much more interesting. Like I was just waiting for Will to come on screen and when he did it never disappointed. I need some ideas for any more friendships or relationships to add into this story. Do you want more jeremick? Or wanna see molly getting a boyfriend or girlfriend? Comment below what you wanna see and I will try and add it in!

(1006 words)