Black Table and Sophomore Year

We had to move our stuff again. I liked the larger house better it had a big backyard, and huge garage and a  big shed with electric and a/c. The realtor told me the old man that lived there used it for a workshop.

Mary and I could play out there. Also we could have more friends over. By the time everything was moved and settled it was only one week to classes started.

Mary and I decided to throw a back to school party. We needed a table for the back. We spent the entire day looking for one, but most were cheaply built, wrong size, too low, or too expensive. We were pulling in a small antique store when I saw a guy on a forklift loaded with old pallets. That's when I had an idea, Why don't we build our own. I pulled up next to him and asked what he was doing with all those pallets?

He said he was throwing them in the dumpster.

I asked if I could have them.

"Sure!" He Said.

Me and Mary loaded them in my truck and headed over to Slows Home Store. I had no Idea what to buy, so I called Dev. His dad (Bob) was a carpenter and built stuff. After a call from Dev his dad, agreed to help.

Mary and I put on pants and a t-shirts before he got there. Bob only lived about ten miles away, so he came over and looked at the shed and stack of pallets. He said it was perfect, but we needed tools and stuff. 

We went to back to Slows Home Store , bought a bunch of screws, tools, and machines and a huge BBQ grill. Bob put together the grill and showed us how to use each one of the tools and saws and drills. He showed us how to use paint to color wood by watering it down (Called Pickling). 

With Bob's help Mary and I set up all the tools and machines in the shed. Then we started building the table. It was fun, but by dark we had all the wood cut up and were ready to put the table together. We were getting all sweaty, and Mary and I had wet our diapers, so we decided to call it a night. I am pretty sure Bob noticed the swell in our pants and our diapers peeking over the top of our pants. He said nothing if he did. I offered Bob some money for helping us, but he refused. I did get him to accept ten bucks for his gas and a six pack. 

Early the next morning Bob came over. Dev and Cindy showed up a little later. Together  we finished the table. It was great Mary and I could sit on it and even jump up and down on it. After the pickling and sealing we left it in the shed to dry. Bob left still refusing to take any money. I slipped Dev a hundred to give his dad. Then went to my room to put on a fresh diaper. While I was pulling off my wet one Mary walked in naked.

She said, "We are all in the back in no clothes if you want you can join us."

"Ok," I said and walked out with her in just our skin.

We played frisbee in the backyard until it got to dark to see. It was great all of us running around naked and having fun. After dark we just hung out sipping wine and beer in lounge chairs on the patio. Mary was the first to pee. I remembered the first time I saw Karen pee at our house. I got a little excited and peed also. Because I was a little erect it went straight up. Everyone laughed. Dev had a full on hard. His was sticking straight up. When I got really hard mine laid on my belly. Mary and Cindy were looking at it also when he shot a steady stream of pee straight in the air it splashed all around us and soaked Dev's naked body. 

By this time I was really excited thinking of Tom in me. I snapped out of it when Cindy started peeing. Seeing her hairy thing with a big naked camel toe was not a turn on for me. It was a real boner killer. I was definitely more focused on Mary who was shaved like me. 

It was late, so we retired to bed. Though Mary had her own room and me mine, we made them into our little hiatus. Now they call them Man Caves and She Sheds. We always slept in our room. It was a big master bedroom with a California king sized bed. It was difficult finding a mattress protector for it. We usually diapered each other after our bath in the big Jacuzzi type tub. Sometimes we would just sleep naked. This night we did. Cindy and Dev took the guest room down the hall It was set up with a regular king sized bed and had its own bathroom. Some called it an In-Law's room.

I could hear Dev and Cindy going at it like rabbits and I got real hard. I got up closed the door and settled back in bed with Mary's body pressed against me. She gently grabbed me and started stroking until I came. I licked her and tasted her cum in my mouth she grabbed my head and thrust it in her hairless snatch. I told her I wanted more. I became erect again. She sucked each other Mary toyed my ass with a buttplug till I had a wonderful orgasm. Mary arched her back and orgasmed as she dribbled a little pee in my mouth. It was very sensual and loving as we licked each other clean. I liked the plug in me so I left it in.

"Soon Shawnie Soon" she said and I drifted off to sleep.