Ch-6 Emme's house

Jacksons Pov.

As soon as I woke up Emme poped into my mind. I had to tell her what happened the other day. She's my bestfriend.I cant hide anything from her. It was only a 15 minite walk from her house to mine.

Emme isnt a morning person but as soon as I told her i had good news she got exited. I barely had time to walk up her steps before her door was open and she was ushering me into her appartment.

"So whats the good news Jax?" Emme calls me that from time to time I dont mind cause its her." Well Emme do u remeber that mystery man.?" " Yeah.Why? Did he do something to you? Do I need to fight someone!!" " No! Not today. I saw him at work yesterday and I got his name and number he even complimented me."

She let out a shrike of exitment. Emme grabed my hands and hugged me tight. "Oh baby please tell me u called him or texted him or something" I frowned " not yet. I felt it was to soon or maybe has just messing with me or.." " Oh Jax be quit you overthink to much just give it a shot. Your a kind young man anyone who gets you is lucky."

I went in for a second hug.Emme always knows just waht to say. I pulled my phone out, " what should I say?" " Here give me your phone." It was no use argueing so i handed it over." Oh but u cant send the message till i read it." "Ok ok fine."

After a few minutes she handed me back my phone and I began to read what she wrote." Hi this is Jackson. You gave me your card yesterday well I was at work. I would really like to hang out sometime cause you seem really cool and fun." I blushed. "Emme I dont know if i can send this." With that she took my phone and sent it.

Emme never lets me back out of anything and will suport me even if I'm wrong. Thats why I love her. We waited in anticipation for his responce. A few seconds past then a few minutes befor my phone dinged and it felt like an eternity.

Zane said" Hey Im really happy you decided to text me. I would like to hang out with you too. Are you avalible this weekend maybe saterday?"

Now both Emme and me were screaming in exitment. There was no way I could say no. I havent been on a date in mounths. And like Ive said befor he is hot. I was nervous but exited. How could I not be.

********************

Hiii readers. Ik i havent updated in a while and im really going to try to stay ontop of this story from now on. Im going to try and update two or three times every week or every other week. I also have been thinking about writing a new story. Thanks for reading.

XoXo Your Authour