Chapter 1

Gaga opened her eyes and rolled over to an empty space next to her.  Luc had left the apartment before she woke up. As usual, no goodbye, no note or explanation, no ‘I love you,’ nothing! Once again, she ended up alone. It really let her down. Every morning she would wake up without Luc by her side, not knowing where he was, spend the day by herself, unless she was with the Haus or the fans, whom she began to rely on for company, and either spend the evening in the apartment alone, or with Luc. Either way it never made a difference; even when he was home earlier at night he just ignored her. He didn’t say much to her, he would give her the cold shoulder, watch his sports, and Gaga would have to endure a lonely night of uncomfortable silence. When they didn’t spend the evening together, Luc would come home long after Gaga had fallen asleep, and then wake up the next morning and leave before she has to chance to wake up, leaving her all alone again. So she either never saw him, or spent an awkward, lonely and uncomfortable night with him. It made her feel really sad and unwanted but she figured she could survive, even if she hasn’t received much attention from him in a year. She thought that no other man would ever love her, so she might as well put up with it and not complain. Plus, she still loved him. At least she thought so. Wanting company, she got up, got dressed and went out to see some fans, hoping some fresh air and time with her loving monsters would be enough to clear her head. She wore her Anthrax band shirt and a pair of shorts, then took her purse and left the apartment.

All over she could hear, “Gaga! Gaga! Gaga over here! Gaga I love you! Gaga!” She smiled; feeling more appreciated than she had moments before. The superstar went to greet some of her fans, taking pictures, giving hugs, signing merchandise and answering some questions.

“Gaga, are you alright? Your eyes are very red, is something wrong,” one little girl asked. Gaga didn’t know what to say. Immediately her mind went back to her miserable relationship with Luc, causing small tears to form in her eyes. It wasn’t something she wanted to tell them, but she couldn’t just shake it off and say it was nothing, they saw her eyes were red and swollen. Plus it would be wrong to lie to them.

“Oh, I’m just going through a bit of a rough patch and I have a bunch of mixed feelings. But I’m happy to be with you guys now, it makes me feel a lot better thanks for coming to see me,” she smiled, forcing herself to stop crying. It wasn’t a lie. Since Luc’s been giving her the cold shoulder she has been questioning whether or not she still loved him despite his neglect. At the same time, the fans didn’t know about it. But this one figured there was something more.

“Gaga, no matter what it is, it’s okay to feel sad. You don’t have to try and hide it or make it something small for us. We know it’s something more, we can tell. You don’t need to tell us what happened if you don’t want to, but don’t be afraid to tell us how you feel, just like you told us to be open about our feelings. I love you,” the little monster told her idol.

Gaga couldn’t help but tear up more. In the midst of all her loneliness and being forced to keep everything in with Luc, here was this beautiful little girl, offering her an outlet to vent. Immediately she grabbed the little girl and pulled her into her embrace. They held onto each other tightly as one of Gaga’s tears fell.

“Thank you so much for those words sweetheart. I love you too. I promise I’m just going through some stuff right now and it makes me have a lot of mixed feelings. It makes me feel sad and uncomfortable and sometimes question certain things in my life. But I’ll be okay. Thank you for being there for me you’re really sweet. I love you so much.”

“Okay Gaga. I hope everything gets better fast so that you won’t be sad anymore. I love you.” The superstar held onto her a little longer and then took a picture with her. She saw a few more fans before going back inside. Then she had an idea. Immediately she called up the Haus and set up a meeting.