"Our Contract will Never Expire!"

(Authors note: Grab some popcorn kids! It's a long one. It's about 79 pages because I have no self-control and I don't know how to write a normal one-shot. Art on this chapter was done by me. Thank you to Acie! You can find her at www.quotev.com/AcieTheLoneWriter for helping me with lore and ideas during the process of making this. With that out of the way, please enjoy!)

"Kid, don't you remember your contractual obligations? The fire spirits aren't going to die by themselves!"

Snatcher, a ghost of many, many words. And many, many contracts. The second of which you had to find out the hard way. Forced to give him your soul and do the ghosts bidding, most people would be scared by the entire ordeal.

But you... you were energized by it.

You giggle, beaming up at the amazing undead creature before you. He was the first ghost you had ever seen. It was like a dream come true! Your notebook sat in your hands. Its pages filled with the sights and sounds of the residence of his forest. The Subconites, the fire spirits, and most importantly what you could gather on the ghost sitting in front of you, was scribbled into your notebook. Information that meant more than all the stars in the universe for you.

"The fire spirits should be easy enough for anyone to fine with their constant chants about wanting to die! I think you need to go and fulfill their wish, kiddo! Make it as painful as possible!" Snatcher barks out, turning the pages of his book with a mildly annoyed look on his face.

The orange coloring of his housemade him stand out like a sore thumb against it. A gentle breeze came in from the giant mouth like entrance to his dwellings, making you wonder how he doesn't get annoyed by the draft ...It was a little weird that the front and back door of Snatchers pad looked exactly like his own face but you weren't really one to be judging excentricities where you? You quickly scribble down the thoughts you were having.

"Hey, kid are you just going to stand there and stare at me? And I thought I was supposed to be the creepy one. Go complete the contract kiddo!" His eyes leave the pages of his book glaring at you slightly, not at all amused with your presence.

The corners of your mouth go up seeing his glowing gaze on you. Those yellow eyes could pierce through any darkness, and to see them aimed at you made your curiously grow. "Oh! Your eyes are so cool! Can you see in the dark with those?" Every inch of you is filled with excitement and wonder. You wanted to know everything about the shadow in front of you.

What he does for fun, What abilities his spooky form gives him, how long he's been dead... You could go on and on. You wanted to write every juicy bit of information he would give you down. After all what paranormal investigator would you be if you didn't try to find out everything you can about the different spirits that you meet?

Snatcher frowns closing the book in front of him but keeping track of the page he was on with his thumb. "I told you already kid! Flattery isn't going to get you out of my contract. Get to work trooper!" The spark of anger in his eyes burned like fire spirits you were supposed to find.

You blink tilting your head, pretending that you didn't understand the annoyance you were bringing him. "But... I don't want to get out of my contract." You smile sweetly at the spooky ghost. You felt excited just being in the same room as the paranormal entity, you desperately wanted to play any act just to know even a little more information on him.. "I just think that...you're really amazing!"

The ghost slaps one of his clawed hands onto his forehead, shaking his head back and forth, grumbling something under his breath. "How about this? If you somehow manage not to die completing this contract I might agree to answer your questions." The sarcasm in his voice was dense but you didn't even care. This was the first positive answer you had gotten from Snatcher, and you know that you shouldn't scorn that. You put on a serious face, saluting the paranormal entity in front of you.