Epilogue

Epilogue

“Oi, Pervy sage?”

The sannin frowned at the nickname, but looked at the blonde. He was bandaged from head to toe and was looking up at him with great determination. “What is it?”

“I want Tsunade baa-chan to let Yuna-chan come with us when we leave. She's part of Kyuubi so that means the Akatsuki will be after her too.” The jinjuriki said.

Jiraiya tensed, avoiding the boy's blue gaze. “Naruto.. Yu-..”

“I know she's killed a lot of people and being held in a secure prison cell.” The teen interrupted. “But I think it would be better if Tsunade baa-chan let her come with us.”

The toad sannin scratched the back of his head nervously. “Naruto.. Yuna escaped the night Sasuke left...”

Naruto sat up abruptly, his eyes narrowed. “What?! Hasn't anyone tried looking for her?!”

The older man sighed, looking down. “She didn't just escape.... She had help from...” He broke off, not looking at his student.

“From who?!” Naruto demanded.

“Only someone who possesses the Sharingan could have done what was done to get her out....” Jiraiya finally said after a long pause. “And after everything with Sasuke.... We assumed he let her out...”

“That's a lie! Sasuke and Yuna live to hate each other! He'd never help her and she'd never go with him!” The blonde snapped, slamming his fist down.

“Then who helped her? Are you sure she would never go with him?” Jiraiya asked, quirking a brow.

“I don't know...” Naruto growled, clenching the sheets of his bed. “But if Yuna left, it wasn't with him.”

The sage opened his mouth, but the blonde continued. “She may want revenge too, but her targets are those that beat her as a child and did her wrong. Her target's the villagers.”

Jiraiya looked at him slightly surprised. “Then perhaps she went to Orochimaru for power, just like Sasuke.”

Naruto gulped, trying to keep himself contained. The Yuna he knew wouldn't do that. She was a solo-nin that didn't rely on anyone but herself.

“She's different. She's a Solo-nin..” He mumbled.

“But she's also like him.”

-------------

“Itachi, who is that girl?”

Said Uchiha and Yuna exchanged glances, as he gently placed her down.

“I am Yuna the creation of the Great Kyuubi Kurama.” She answered for him, standing as tall as someone with a gash where their heart should be could.

Itachi had just lead them into a cave, everything around them was shadowed, as even the entrance's light seemed unable to reach how deep inside they were. The kitsune saw the slightest of movement before two rinnegan eyes came into view about three feet from her.

She bowed her head as Itachi had instructed her to do when she met the leader of the akatsuki. “Leader-sama.”

She shadowed man looked her over as though he could actually see her in this lighting, then brought his gaze to Itachi. “You disobeyed my orders.”

The Uchiha mentally sweat dropped, he knew Pain would be angry to find Yuna still injured and not fully healed. “Forgive me, Leader-sama. Kyuubi was most anxious to come.” He said, going down on one knee.

Pain returned his gaze to the kitsune. Her jacket was unzipped, giving him full view of her wound. Compared to what Itachi had informed him, it was a miracle the demon had survived and was healing. Even just standing there, the Akatsuki leader could see the tissue regenerating.

“Itachi, show Kyuubi to her room, she'll meet the other members after she's healed.” The leader said turning away from them.

The Uchiha simply nodded his head, taking hold of Yuna's right arm. Not that he had to, the red head was only too interested in seeing her new living arrangements. The Uchiha led the way through the cave, the kitsune tensed as she saw a large statue right by where the entrance to the actual base was.

She didn't like it, something inside her just screamed it wasn't good. The demon moved a little closer to Itachi as they walked under the large statue. Yuna wanted to ask what it was, but figured the raven wouldn't tell her anyway.

They entered the real hideout quietly, it looked to be a maze of tunnels. 'Probably in case it was ever attacked..' Yuna thought, as Itachi led the way though them.

He pointed out a few doors, saying what was behind them. Like the kitchen, living room, Leader's office, and the meeting room. They came to an especially dark hallway, Yuna could feel many different chakras all very strong.

Luckily she'd kept her own chakra sealed, otherwise they might have sensed her and come out to see the demon.

“This is my room.” Itachi said, pointing to the third one on the right. “If you need anything, that's where you should go. I doubt leader wants you wandering around the base right now.”

Yuna nodded, looking at his bedroom door. It looked like all the others, but there was a dash of red across the top, hardly noticeable in the dim lighting.

“Your room is in here.” The Uchiha continued, bringing her to the second to last door on the left.

The kitsune's door was plain, but she was okay with that. Since the other doors each had their own dash of color or something to make them stand out from the rest. Itachi opened the door for her, letting her in first.

The walls were a pale cream color, the floors were only a few shades darker. The stone felt cool as she ran her hand across it. She had a small single bed with white sheets and a brown blanket. There was a closet off to the side that held a few cloaks that looked exactly like the one Itachi was wearing, no doubt they were part of the organization's dress code.

There was another door near the closet that she guessed led to the bathroom. All in all her room was mostly empty, but that was okay, she'd make it more homey after she settled in. She barely noticed the Uchiha had placed her stuff down on the table by the bed.

“You should get some rest.” He said looking back at her. “The others will probably notice your presence soon.”

Again she silently nodded, though she didn't really care about the others meeting her. She was more focused on the fact that she finally had a home where she wouldn't be attacked or criticized for who and what she was.

“Thanks Itachi..”

-----------

Kinaru: And so the first book ends. I hope everyone enjoyed! And I'm sorry to say that I won't be posting the second book till next weekend. I really wanted to post it today, but I don't have enough time to type and post the description or first chapter.

SO I'm sorry you'll have to wait.

But I hope you liked it, please vote follow and review! I wanna know what you people think when you read.

For the who knows how many time I don't own Naruto, only Yuna and any other characters I may add it.

So I guess I'll see you guys in the second book.

SAD NINJA OUT!!!!!