2

The mint haired 17 year old groaned when his alarm went off, meaning he had to go back to hell- sorry, school. Eh, it's practically the same thing.

"Get yo gay ass up ya lil shit! Go get some education." Yoongi's mom barged into his room suddenly, causing the teen to groan again and cover his face with his blanket.

His mom stood in the doorway with a pointed look, hands on her hips. She sighed and shook her head when the teen remained completely still.

"C'mon Yoongay. You aren't missing any more school. I will drag your skinny ass out of that bed if I have to." Ms. Min threatened.

"But Mommy, I'm tired." Yoongi whined, burying his face into his pillow so his voice was muffled.

'This kid seriously thinks he tops and he calls me Mommy? I am gonna laugh my ass off when he gets proved wrong.' Ms. Min barely held back a snort at her thoughts.

"Get up or I will sell all your Kumamon plushies-"

"I'm up!" Yoongi growled, frowning as he aggressively threw off his warm blankets and grimacing when his bare legs met the cool morning air.

"Finally." Ms. Min rolled her eyes and left the room so Yoongi could get ready.

Yoongi put his feet on the carpeted floor and sleepily stumbled to his bathroom. He got ready quickly, leaving his mint hair sort of messy because he was too lazy to bother with styling it. He went into his closet and sighed. One side had soft, comfortable clothing for when he was alone. The other side had dull, dark colors.

When you pretend to be a badass, you gotta dress like one.

Yoongi furrowed his brows and grabbed a black leather jacket and put it on over a plain black t-shirt. He put on black skinny jeans and black combat boots. He looked in the mirror. He didn't like what he saw. It wasn't him, but there was no way he would admit that.

He was not a baby, no way. He was tough, no one could fuck with him. And most importantly: he was not a bottom or a sub.

A/n: lol yeah right

Yoongi sighed and grabbed his backpack full of unfinished homework before he went downstairs to the dining room. His mom was at the table, eating her breakfast silently. Yoongi sat down across from her, eating his food as well.

"I have news." His mom spoke, causing Yoongi to look up with raised brows. "I got promoted, which means I'll have to travel a lot more. Therefore, I won't be home as much."

"Oh. But I'll still get to see you, right?" Yoongi frowned, setting down his spoon.

"Yeah, just not as much. I'll miss you a lot. I start today, so I won't be here until Thursday. Then I'll be gone again Friday morning." Ms. Min sighed.

"I'll miss you too." Yoongi mumbled, grabbing his mom's hand from across the table.

She gave him a sad smile before they let go. They continued eating their breakfast in silence before Yoongi had to leave for school.

~~~~

"Watch it!" Yoongi spat, his eyes full of rage.

"S-Sorry." The kid bolted before he could get his ass kicked by Min Yoongi.

Yoongi grumbled to himself and walked to his class as he chewed on mint gum, not caring even a little bit when the late bell rang. He stepped into the class wordlessly, all eyes on him since the room was quiet and class had already started. Yoongi popped a bubble with his gum as he went to his seat, even though gum wasn't allowed on campus.

"Good morning class. Since the second semester has just begun, our school is having new students come in. We have a new one in our class. Please, stand up." Mrs. Cheesecake nodded to someone with black hair in the front row of the class.

The boy stood up, Yoongi's eyes widening when he saw his broad shoulders in all their glory. Only from the back did he look sexy as fuck. Wonder if it was the same for the front. The boy turned around to face the class.

Yoongi choked on his own breath. So he was just all around sexy. He was by far the most attractive guy Yoongi had ever seen.

"My name's Seokjin, but you can just call me Seokjin." The boy clicked his tongue, boredly letting his eyes wander the room. His eyes met Yoongi's and he winked.

Yoongi felt his face get hot. Wait, how was this possible? Yoongi didn't blush. Especially not from other guys. How could he give in so easily over something as simple as winking?

"Any hobbies?" Mrs. Cheesecake questioned.

"Not really. I guess singing." Seokjin shrugged his broad shoulders.

"Alright, well nice to meet you Seokjin. I'm sure you'll do well here." Mrs. Cheesecake motioned to him so he knew he could sit back down.

Mrs. Cheesecake got up from where she was sitting and began the lesson of the day, blabbing away while Yoongi didn't even try to pretend he was listening. He couldn't stop thinking about the new guy, Seokjin. His voice was smooth like honey, yet it was low and gentle enough to make Yoongi shiver at the thought of it. Why was he being like this?

Yoongi tried to ignore the fact that his face only got hotter by the second, and now he was full on blushing when he remembered how the male winked at him. He shifted in his seat and bit his lip.

"And now we will present the projects. Seokjin will obviously be excused from this." Yoongi suddenly heard Mrs. Cheesecake say.

His eyes widened. He didn't do the project. Great, now he was going to look like a complete idiot in front of the hot guy.

"Mr. Min, why don't you go on up first?" Mrs. Cheesecake suggested.

The majority of the class turned in their seats to look back at the mint haired male when they heard his name. Seokjin only glanced back, not seeming all that interested. Yoongi pouted a little, not liking that. Why didn't Seokjin want to look at him? Wait- why did he even care about that?

"I-I um...don't have it." Yoongi replied barely loud enough to hear. He lowered his gaze to his desk, feeling ashamed.

The other students exchanged looks of suspicion. It was so well known of the teen to never do homework or projects and not give two shits about it. But this time he seemed almost guilty.

"As expected. Alright, someone else go." Mrs. Cheesecake muttered, shaking her head as she scanned the room for her next target.

Yoongi looked up and stared at the back of Seokjin's head. His black hair looked so smooth and soft. Yoongi wanted to run his fingers through it. He mentally slapped himself, what was he thinking?

'It's just cause he's a new kid, that's all. It'll go away.' Yoongi told himself in his head, but even then he didn't really believe it.

Yoongi lazily took notes after people were done presenting. Seokjin kept his head looking forward the entire time. Yoongi had no idea why he wanted him to look back. Was it so he could see his handsome face again? Or did he want Seokjin to want to look at him? Maybe both?

Yoongi shook his head. He wouldn't let this new kid ruin his reputation. He had to maintain the bad boy act no matter what. Otherwise people would start stepping all over him again.

And he was determined to never let that happen again.

Sorry the first chapter was sorta boring and uneventful but Yoongi will actually be talking to Jin in the next one ;)

Thanks for reading y'all🤠❤️💜