6

3 months later

Yeah, Yoongi was pretty submissive.

It was obvious. Everyone knew it. Seokjin, the school, his mom. Literally everyone could tell. But it was only when he was around Seokjin. Seokjin couldn't be more thrilled when he realized that. He was the only person who got to see Yoongi all flustered and blushing. Only he made him feel like that.

Seokjin walked into school with a smirk on his face, knowing who was probably not-so-patiently waiting for him. His prediction was proven right when he saw mint hair shoving through people to get to him.

"Jinnie!" Yoongi squealed involuntarily when he saw the taller.

The short pale cutie ran up to Jin and allowed the older to wrap his arms around his small frame. Seokjin's hands gently moved up and down on the smaller's back, the soft material of his baby blue sweater underneath his hand.

Yeah, Yoongi progressively stopped wearing black and dark colors.

He remembered the first day he wore something less gothic to school, it was a lavender sweater. He wore black pants and shoes though, hoping people would just brush it off. Nope. Everyone noticed. They seriously thought that guy only owned black clothing.

Seokjin was pleased to discover something about Yoongi the same day he wore the lavender sweater. His little baby had a praise kink. It was quite obvious when the 'bad boy' blushed intensely and covered his face when Jin complimented the change in style.

So, Jin made it a habit to compliment the kitten every single day.

Yoongi would always turn bright pink, stammering and avoiding eye contact. How had Seokjin discovered his main weakness so easily. The thing was, Yoongi loved- no, thrived off of praise. Not just from anyone, but from Seokjin. The way his honey like voice would effortlessly slip out random compliments made him all giddy inside.

Oh, and they were indeed dating. It didn't take long for Yoongi to give in to going on a date with the stunning older male. He actually had a lot of fun with Seokjin, who was a lot less flirty on the dates but of course let a few slip because he loved the effect he had on Yoongi. Yoongi also learned that the older was not only undeniably sexy, he was also really fucking smart. He was one smexy motherfucker.

"How's my little kitty, hm?"

"D-Don't call me t-that, asshole." Yoongi tried his best to look tough as he hit Jin's chest with a small hand, his cute pout only making him look more adorable.

"Ah, what was that, Kitten? Already begging for me to punish you?" Seokjin smirked COCKily, gripping Yoongi's waist tightly as he not-so-accidentally knocked their hips together slightly.

"D-don't s-say that, y-you pervert!" Yoongi whisper shouted, trying to ignore how much that turned him on. He couldn't help but wonder what it would feel like if Seokjin's large hands spanke-

"Whatcha thinking about there, baby?" Seokjin teased, his thumbs caressing Yoongi's hips sensually. Yoongi let out a soft whimper and his eyes closed.

"N-nothin'." Yoongi murmured, his cheeks on fire.

"You sure?" Seokjin purred into his ear, causing the smaller to shiver. Seokjin pulled him closer by his hips, others around them not failing to notice the interaction. Usually Yoongi would've knocked someone's teeth out if they even tried this with him. But with Seokjin, he couldn't. And he didn't want to.

Yoongi mumbled something incoherently, his long, black eyelashes contrasting perfectly with his porcelain skin as his eyes remained closed.

"What was that, baby? I can't hear you when you mumble." Seokjin whispered, his lips lightly brushing Yoongi's jawline as he spoke.

What Yoongi said was not what he was expecting.

"Daddy..."

And I oop-

This is so cringe I'm so sorry🤡