Anthony Reeves

Title: lights out 😉

You were waiting in line to meet everyone at tour with your best friend her names Sophia. She left you to go get a hug from Jaden while you waited to meet Anthony. It was finally your turn and you went up to him and hugged him. He pulled you closer into the hug. Sophia came back to take the picture. Anthony turned you around and was hugging you from behind for the picture. After the photo was taken he pulled you close so your ass was touching his dick. He was extremely hard. He whispered in your ear. "Give me 10 minutes" . You were confused but also it didn't come to pass your mind. You went and met Jaden,Payton, Noen, and the rest them and the power turned off . It was pitch black. You couldn't find or hear Sophia anywhere. Then someone grabbed your hand and was leading you into a room. They opened the door and the lights were on. You saw who it was, it was Anthony? " anthony?" You said. He slowly walk close to you where your lips were practically touching. His forehead on yours looking at you with lust in his eyes. " I want you babygirl, all of you" with a smirk. He slowly moves his lips so they'd be touching yours and gripped your face. The kiss slowly sped up, he pushed you against the wall forcing every last piece of clothing you once had on off. The only thing you were in were your Victoria Secret panties. He pushed you against the wall a little harder but not hurting you and pushed you up so your legs were rapped around his waste. He kissed your lips and neck roughly while you took off his shirt. You slid down his pants with you foot. You saw his massive boner through his boners. You grasped his dick which made him grunt He was roughly kissing your face all the way down to your collar done leaving marks. He moved his hand down to your pussy and rubs your clit through your panties. You moaned in pleasure. He moved you to the bed and slowly placed you down. He moved his way up to you and kissed down your body. He stop at your waste line and kissed you slowly. He moved to your panties and bit them and slowly took them off with his teeth while looking at you with his bright blue eyes. He slid them off and took a look at his meal. He opened your legs and moved his head down. He slowly moved his tongue in circles on your clit. He licked up your body and put his tongue in your mouth. He slowly stuck his massive dick in side of you. You both moan in pleasure. He went faster faster at the time while kissing you roughly. "I'm gonna cum babygirl" he said while choking you and pounding himself into you. As he's thus got sloppier and sloppier he finally came inside you. He came outta you and lifted himself off you and slowly kissed your lips. He put on his cloths and left. But it won't be the last time with him ;)
( your numbers in his pocket)