The present

I found a love for me....darling just dive right in and follow my lead.
I found a girl beautiful and sweet, i never knew you were the someone waiting for me... cause we were just kids when we fell in love not knowing what it was.........

_______perfect_______

__________Ed sheeran__________

_________________________________________

AASMITA'S P.O.V

Back there, after i banged the door furiously, i fell on the bed and started talking to myself not knowing what i was even saying.

"Ya Allah! why is Ya Aasad punishing me like this? do you know for how long i've loved you? nayi dakon soyayyarka tun bansan wacece ni ba.
And yet! you couldn't see it in my eyes?"

"why? why? how have i wronged you? tell me was loving you a mistake? haan?"

i finished with sobs escaping my lips.

knock knock

I quickly hopped down from my bed and cleaned my swollen red face which was filled with tears with the back of my hands and went to open the door.

It was Ammi.

Ammi opened her mouth wide in surprise and stared at me for some minutes trying to read me.

"wha...i..uhmm...yes ammi do you need anything?" i finally answered trying not to stutter again.

"follow me to the kitchen" Ammi said flatly

"ok just give me a sec" i said and rushed to the bathroon

i washed my face and cleaned it with a clean pink towel because i'm pretty sure Ammi is going to question me

when i finished, i met Ammi at the kitchen blending some fruits of course trying to make fruit juice

I plastered a fake smile on my face trying to gather some words.
I finally found the courage to speak

"ummm....Ammi are you making juice?"

"No, i'm washing. Now can you tell me the reason behind your tears?"

"mmm..no...it...its...not...nothing i just had a slight headache and Ammi you know how i am right? I can't resist pain at all"

"Hope you've taken meds?

i nodded my head meaning "Yes"

AASAD'S P.O.V

I took my shower first before i prayed zuhur, i didn't move an inch. I took the holy Qur'an and started reciting when my phone began to buzz.

i closed the Qur'an and kept it on the vanity table before i pressed the answer button. It was my friend Ashween, we work at the same hospital which is Abba's hospital and he is also my childhood friend.

"Assalamu Alaikum" Ashween said

"wa'alai kumusalam" i answered

"Hey buddy, whats up? are you home yet?" Ashween asked

"Yeah i just finished praying. What about you?" i replied

"Actually i cancelled my trip i 'm no more coming today maybe tomorrow"

" Alright but hope you will come over?"

"Yes, i sure will. And not for you but for Ammi because i really miss her delicious carrot pudding you know and yes how's it going btwn you two?"