Chapter 3

After the show Jack takes me back home and we chill upstairs in my room. I, Meg Cavalier, am stupid Jack graffitis on my chalkboard wall besides his many other I love jack's and drawings of dicks that have accumulated on my wall over the years. I chuck all the clothes that covered the floor in my hamper before Jack can make fun of my inability to keep a clean room even though I'm 18.

Jack settles himself in my bed making himself at home as always and I sit horizontally to him so my back is on the wall and my legs rest on his stomach.

"How'd you enjoy the night?" Jack asks whilst rubbing my legs.

"It was so good, if I'm gonna be honest I thought it was going to be a total flop" Jacks jaw drops in response and I giggle, causing Jack to move from our comfortable position and put me into a WWE headlock. After a couple of minutes trying to escape his grasp, I give in and tap the bed three times. He releases me and I am reminded of the fact that he is growing into a man and is now so much bigger than I am.

"Nah seriously you were amazing and what the fuck, since when did you have hot mates that I don't know about?" I say with a mad tone, half joking, half serious.

"Hahaha Meg you're a menace, they both have girlfriends and besides I'm meant to be your brother keeping you awayyy from trouble." Gr he can be so frustrating sometimes.

"Selena is a real piece of work. Don't expect me to be bffs with her anytime soon, I couldn't find one thing we had in common to talk about with her"

"Thank god you feel that way. I can't stand her either. At band practice she acts like the biggest stuck up bitch, I swear Harry doesn't even like her anyways with the way he treats her." Something about that statement made me excited and hopeful.

Dad interrupts our conversation and my quiet thoughts about Jacks band mate when he opens my door, awkwardly, and hands us two bowls of ice cream topped with milo. Honestly it's times like these when I still feel 9 years old and life is simple again. Jack and I devour our ice cream in two minutes and by the time we decide on a movie it's already 2am and my eyes start to droop as Jack sets up his mattress on the floor.

I wake up and head downstairs to find that Jack and my dad have started mapping out the backyard and planning their relandscape. I grab some bread and toast it in the toaster. When dad and Jack come back inside I'm already finished with breakfast and showered. Jack says him and his band are going to go have dinner at the diner in town tonight and invites me to come as Selena is going anyways. I know it's wrong and I try and surprise the feeling but I can't help but get excited to see the green-eyed, curly haired boy again.

———————————————-————————
Hey guys hope you're enjoying so far, sorry about the irregular posts I'm a senior at school and have heaps of work! Hope you understand :)))