The Agito Saga

This is it, people. The Aligned Re:Generations has finally begun. For the inaugural story, we go back to our main character of the original KR Multiverse, the one and only James Lancaster. As it is a soft reboot to said Multiverse, some elements have been carried over, but new elements have been added in to keep this as a new, separate continuity from the original KR Multiverse. I'm sorry for the extreme delay of this story, my life kinda got in the way. I also want to apologize for not uploading new stories very consistently. With all of that out of the way, let's begin our journey, shall we? Enjoy the ride, guys! –RedPhoenix2001

Regios City, 2019 A.D.

It's the year 2019, and in the technological utopia of Regios City, anything could happen. The government of Regios City is peculiar, as it revolves around helping the people thrive and making the world a better place to live in. The economy is in the control of five companies: Chase Industies, owned by renowned scientist Dr. Morgan Chase, GloboDigiDyne, owned by Janet Smythe, Smart Brain, whose origins are unknown, Genm Corp., owned by Kuroto Dan, son of Masamune Dan, and newcomer Anaheim Electronics, a subsidiary of the Vist Foundation.

Chase Industries controls a majority of Regios City's economy simply from the fact that it's the sole provider of the city's technology. GloboDigiDyne is its direct competitor, creating all sorts of new tech to keep up with Chase. Smart Brain, even though it is a global juggernaut, has to create things such as hovering technology to keep up with both Chase Industries and GloboDigiDyne. Genm Corp., on the other hand, isn't in a locked competition with the 'Big Three', as it mostly focuses on the gaming industry. The same can be said for newcomer Anaheim Electronics. But while Anaheim does provide technology for Regios City, their main draw is the lucrative business of mobile suit production. They mostly provide mobile suits to various factions, in particular the Earth Sphere Federation (ESF).

The city is divided into 6 sectors, each one having its own local government. The Lancaster household is located in the 2nd Sector, in Archibald Street. It has a swingset in the frontyard and a garden full of Helheim plants in its backyard. The interior of the household is a mixture of both old and new, which is fitting since the owner, Rosyuo, is the Overlord King. His wife, Akiza Iziniki, is still living in the house following his demise.

James Lancaster, the 4th child in a brood of 6, was already up once his twin sister, Emily, was already up cooking breakfast. Both twins are able to cook the family's meals, but it's only if either they were asked or they simply feel like it. "Good morning, James. It's nice to see you up." Emily greeted her brother. "Come on, James, let's make breakfast!" James, having just woke up, simply asked her, "Alright, Em, what exactly do you want?"

"James, are you still sleepy? We need to eat, like right now." Emily told him. "We're going to be late!" The irony to this is that Amanogawa High School, the place where the twins are attending school, doesn't start its class until 8:30 in the morning. However, the twins would usually get up first, at around 6:00 to 6:30 in the morning. It's no big deal to any of their siblings, except for the middle child, Melissa. Up to this point, she never really understood why the twins would wake up so early.

Outside of the Lancaster household, a young woman with jet-black hair, fair skin, wearing a black leather jacket approached the door. This was Athena Jane Monterose, the childhood friend of the twins, and she was going to pick up the twins. It was during this time that Erica, the adoptive daughter of the Lancasters, had woken up. She began to smell the food James and Emily were cooking. "I can't wait to taste their cooking..." She thought to herself.

Much later, when the four went to school, they were greeted by John Royce Matthews, the varsity captain of the school, Rachel Lee Avalon, the popular girl as well the childhood friend of the twins, Erica, and Athena, Phillip Grey, James' best friend, and their teacher, Sir David Nexerus. "Morning, guys. How's your weekend?" Rachel asked. The four said they were fine. Then, the bell rang and before they know it, the El of Wind started appearing within the hallways of the school.

James, feeling the presence of the El Lord, decided to leave the classroom to investigate the situation more thoroughly. By that point, said El Lord decided to show himself. "Hello, Agito." The El of Wind called out. "Are you planning to challenge me?" James reluctantly accepts, knowing what form of hell he is going against. The rest then follow suit.

The fight begins, and James initially was gaining the upper hand. But because he is fighting an El Lord, he got beaten into a submission soon after. The rest try to fight, but the El of Wind just blew them over. The last remaining person left to fight is James, who has no other choice but to reveal the Alter Ring to his cohorts. "So you decided to unleash your power, mortal?" The El of Wind taunted, to which James replies, "I'm no mere mortal; I'm a true Agito, just like you've said."

"Henshin..." James called as he slams both buttons of the Alter Ring...

And with that momentum, James transforms into Kamen Rider Agito. Everyone is stunned at what they're seeing in front of them right now. As the fight rages on, James begins to stomp on the El of Wind, while the latter decides he's had enough and screws with the rest. When the storm comes crashing down, James goes into a fighting stance, opens the horns, and begins to charge his Rider Kick.

"You guys need to get out of here, quick!" He yelled, which prompted the others to leave. Once the Kick was fully charged, James jumps up into the sky and kicks the El of Wind into submission. Initially, there wasn't any damage, but by the time the El of Winds halo started glowing, he dies in an explosion, with James standing there. "This is my first battle, isn't it? Well then, good job..." He thought to himself.

Later, James went back to his friends and siblings in the classroom. But then, Sir David asked him to see him after class. "I think I'm in trouble..." He said. That afternoon, James saw Sir David after class, but the conversation wasn't just about what happened earlier. "You see, I just so happened to be a Kamen Rider myself." David told James, placing the Neo Decadriver on his desk. "You and your friends are living in a Multiverse; 1 universe, or a dimension, branching out into multiple universes or sub-dimensions. Each and every one of these universes has a Champion or a Defender if you will." James becomes more and more intrigued by the very concept of the Multiverse. "You're our dimension's Champion, James..." And so, James is now confident, knowing full well of the incoming threats.

End of Story...

And that was the Agito Saga. It's shorter than usual, but I screwed over my own timescale just to get this out. Now there are a few retcons established in this story. The prime example being that Erica Brooke Lane is now a Lancaster, to which we'll get to. I also made this into a one-shot at the last minute because of two things: the first being I kinda think there's no plot for this story to go, and the second being my plan for James to develop past this story. That is because, in the Aligned Re:Generations series, everyone get to play the protagonist. Also of note, this is the last story I'll be doing before I begin Senior High. The next story is, of course, The Wings of a Girl Who Killed Adolescence, but it will be subject to rewrites. Anyway, I'll talk you all later. Goodbye! –RedPhoenix2001