Deal

Jolyne Kujo decided she couldn't ever stop getting into things. She'd done some time, but the Foundation was able to help her and her felon friends get bailed out. The Foundation was also able to get her and said felon friends in a house. Her father hoped this would encourage Jolyne to stop committing crimes. Instead, Jolyne used the location to commit more crimes.

You'd been friends with Jolyne since you were teenagers. I mean, you were there after she got out of jail the first time. You were glad she was out again. You'd missed lots of time together, and you were eager to catch up. About two weeks after she got out, you grabbed your phone to send her a text. But, your phone lit up before you could even swipe your pattern on your lock screen.

'Hey boo! Long time no see. Come over, bring $. I got it. ~Jojo 8|8'

Joylne used to sell before she went to jail the second time. Thankfully, there was a drought before the whole incident with Romeo had happened. You were surprised she was trying to deal this soon after she got out. You shot her a quick text, telling her you were leaving ASAP.

Pulling up to her place, you saw that there were two other cars in the driveway besides Jolyne's. You hopped out, double counting your cash as you approached the house. You clacked up the front porch steps in your shoes, looking everything over.

It was a simple place, up on a hill with a wrap around porch. There were plenty of hanging and potted plants around, probably Jolyne's doing. The plant's green leaves staunchly contrasted the pastel blue colour of the house. You opened your phone, texting Jolyne that you were here instead of ringing the doorbell. You waited for a moment, then your phone vibrated in your hand.

'Shit, I'm so sorry! I'll be home soon. I texted my roommate and he's going to let you in until I get there.'

You read the text and… he? Great, Jolyne wasn't even here and she was leaving you alone with some dude? You let out a sigh while the door opened towards you, your attention redirecting.

"You here for Jolyne?" He asks you, his voice low.

You look up at him, and he's gorgeous. He had an arm above his head, leaning against the door frame. You nodded at him and he motions his head towards the inside of the house. He opens the door all the way so you can step in. He closes the door behind you and turns to you. You realize then how pretty he is again, and how much taller he is than you. You feel your palms start to sweat.

"I'm Weather," He introduces himself, still speaking quietly.

You tell him your name and the corners of his mouth upturn, his eyes lingering on you for a moment. There's a moment of awkward silence, considering you don't even know where to start. He seems like the quiet type anyways. He clears his throat.

"I just finished rolling a blunt if you want to help me smoke it before Jolyne gets back," he offers.

"Deal," You exhale, feeling your nerves calm a little.

You knew that smoking would calm you down. That's why you were here in the first place, to pick up. However, getting smoked out was pretty ideal. He lets out a soft chuckle, leading you down the hall. You pass two other doors on the way to the door at the end of the hall. His room.

Weather walks you in through his door, you making note that he closed it behind you. You get a quick glance around the room. Even though the house seemed small from the outside, his room looks pretty spacious. His bed is in-between two windows, a chaise lounge and an arm chair positioned across from each other by the door. He goes right for sitting on the chaise lounge, reaching to the small tabletop tray. He inspects the pre-rolled blunt one more time before lighting it up.