{Brennn Shush!!}

🎀×Tyler×🎀
"So, Tyler how's you and that boy, hm?" Brendon speaks up. I glance up at my friend from my ukulele, a smile on my face as I thought about me and Josh, who was currently going over some drum piece with this kid. "We're really good" I nod as I said this, my head instantly snapping over to the door as it opens revealing the raven haired man I was so in love with. He always walks in or near me when I talk about him, it's like he knows! He shoots me a smile lazily walking over to me and Bren.

"Aye up" both me and Bren mock as he takes a seat next to us.

"Ha, very funny" he mutters sarcastically sticking his tongue out childishly, I glare at him slightly annoyed. Imma have words! If I can't stick my tongue out at him she can't stick his out at me! That isn't fair.

"We're funny guys" Brendon tells Josh, a small smirk on his face as I bobbed my tongue out at the elder brattily, Josh only raises his eyebrow at me as I crossed my arms over my chest.

The two of us just kinda glared at Josh for a couple of seconds, but it didn't take long to break us, besides, apparently Bren still wanted to talk about my mystery guy...with Josh! And there's no stopping him! He's like a machine.

"Nuh-uh! Stop Brennn" I whine clamping my hand over his mouth, but he only licks it making me yelp out.

"He says he's the sweetest ever!" Brendon chuckles remembering the hour long discussion we had in our science lesson; I actually wanna kill him! "And said he wanted him to be his-" by now both Josh and I were both flushed a deep shade of red, and I knew exactly what he was about to say and I couldn't let him say what he was going to, or at least I didn't wanna be there when he did. So, I got up and sped walked away.

Not. Today.

I simply went and balled up next to Awsten, he didn't question and hooked his arms around me while he listened to Geoff play.

"Woah- You look like you've seen a ghost...and you're so red, what ha-" Geoff spoke up, his voice filled with worry as he looked down at the shaking boy in Awstens arms.

"Oh Geoff shut u-Oh, Ty?" Awsten was about to stick up for me when he noticed everything Geoff was true...I'm a mess.

"Brendon can't keep secrets" I whispered and Awsten seemed to understand, he looked between Josh and me. He didn't come over here, amd I'm assuming Brendon had told him. But I couldn't be angry with him about what he said; he didn't know about Josh and I, I just wish I could have spoke to Josh about it...when I was ready, when we were both ready. We haven't really gotten to know each other that long! It's probably been two weeks since we'd told each other that we're into the other- I guess we've known each other much longer, and clearly he's interested, but I think he would have preferred if I said something.

Seconds later I saw Miss. Black rush in here and speed walk over to a stressed looking Josh- he didn't look okay at all and I so desperately wanted to go give him a hug, but I didn't wanna make him worse.

"Maybe you should go over there" Geoff frowns in their direction before looking softly at me, Awsten nodded in agreement...but there's so many people here right now. I can't do that. I shook my head glancing around the room nervously, even if people were busy there's the chance someone would see and think I'm weird!

"Oh look! It's Jenna" Oli laughed lightly getting a glare from her, he instantly glanced away fearing for his life. She scans the classroom, and her eyes land on me she motions for me to join her but I shake my head. This only earns a very annoyed looking glare from her...and it was aimed at me and I understand Oli's fear! Girls are scary. I point at myself and she nods, I then point at Awsten and her stare seems get harder. I huff getting up.

"Follow him" she demands, I glance at Josh nodding.

I followed him out and out onto the field, and there he instantly takes my hands in his. He doesn't say anything just pulls my body closer to his and lets out shaky breaths, I ran my fingers through his pretty black hair as we stood there in silence.

"I-Do you really want me to be your daddy?" He asks, I gulp slightly nodding, "are you 100% sure? Because this is requires commitment...a lot of commitment" Josh tells me, his eyes now on mine.

"Yeah...I do, I really do like you Josh" I admit, my eyes on the floor, I couldn't keep up with the eye contact. Josh looks around quickly scanning our surroundings before taking my bringing my face up to his, cupping my cheeks lightly with his large hand. I couldn't help but smile trying to avert my eyes from him but he didn't like this.

"Nuh-uh, look at me" he demands, I did as he asks his eyes flicking down towards my lips slightly. He looked as if he was having an internal fight with himself, our lips inches away.  I too scanned for people before pushing my lips against his softly, a small shock of electricity running through my body. He panicked slightly, but soon began kiss back his soft lips moving against mine like I was some form of angel. I smile against the kiss, our teeth bumping against one another's as he too smiles. My whole body felt weak and wobbly He pecked my lips one more time before pulling away, his eyes just locked on mine, two big goofy smiles on our faces.

"Your cheeks are pink" I giggled childishly

"So are yours princess" he chuckles poking both of my tan cheeks, that smile never leaving his face- it was one of those smiles that just lit up, his whole body seemed to smile with him. "You're serious about this...right?" He asks once more seeming unsure as we walked back toward the school not even an inch apart. We couldn't hold hands, but we made sure that we had some form of physical contact going on as we wondered back to the classroom.

The second we got back there Awsten smiled and called me over, I slyly smiled at Josh and wondered over to my bestfriend plopping next to him. "You look like you're on cloud nine right now" he muses pushing me, "looks high" Geoff agrees poking my red cheeks, just as Josh does. I nodded, the smile still across my cheeks making them ache.

"Oh, I'm so good right now!!

You're welcome ~Nico ♡