{Why is this so hard to piece together?}

🎀×Tyler×🎀
"Ready to tell me what was wrong now Joshie?" It had been a few days since Josh came home a little down, and we haven't spoken about it since, and that's how Josh wanted to keep it- I've pestered him multiple times already, but he always responds with the same line.

"You don't wanna know baby" he tells me for what seems like the hundredth time. "It'd upset you".

"But if I keep something from you you act like I've just killed Jim!" I huffed throwing myself onto the sofa, a frown on my face, arms crossed as I glared at the switched off TV.

"This is different..."

"How is it different? It's literally the same thing" I groan, I genuinely don't see his logic here.

"Because it doesn't affect you, what goes on in my head is MY problem" he responds seeming kinda angry.

"I'll remember that next time" was all I said before I get up to go find Jason and to get ready for school.

"Oh, baby, come back" I laughed shaking my head only going further up the stairs. I hear the man sigh, but I didn't go back down to him. I'm kind of angry..

It shouldn't work like that. It's unfair. He forces everything out of me, but then goes and hides his own secrets.

"Jason" I call out, "where are you baby? Mommy needs cuddles" I walk through into my room hearing his cute little mews from under the bed. "There you are" I coo helping the small cheetah like animal out. He didn't complain, simply bounded over to me almost instantly and curled himself around my foot: his small head resting on the top of my foot and his body weirdly curled around the rest. He'd gotten so much bigger, but I still love him.

"Gotta help me look pretty for Joshie, baby" I smile as I dragged my fingers through his short, spotted hairs. The small kitten let out a sound that sounded like acceptance and allowed me to pick him up- which was rare! He wasn't one for being picked up without asking. He loved being cuddled and fussed, but the second you try to pick him up he'll get out of there as fast as possible...and honestly; same. I've never related more to an animal before... that's a lie. I relate a lot to a fish too...

Seriously though; if I could be a kitten I so would! If reincarnation is real (which I kinda hope it is) I'd love to come back as a kitty. All I'd have to do is sit and look pretty, and love my owner. I get fed at all hours and I don't have to stress about school! I could sleep forever...and I'd probably even be straight! Have you seen a gay kitten? Cause I know I haven't.

I'm going off track...
I literally can't stop getting distracted..
It's an issue.

"Clothes, clothes, clothes" I repeatedly mumbled under my breath, my eyes glued to my wardrobe as I pushed various shirts to the side. A couple shirts soon turned out to be the entire wardrobe full of shirts and jumpers...great.

I let out a huff glancing over at my drawer filled with onesies. I bite my lip tugging the drawer open.

Looking a little girly won't hurt for one day...Right?

I tug out my pale pink dinosaur print onesie, and pull it's soft material over my head- and sure it made me want to be small, but I tried my hardest to fight it. No matter how badly I wanted to wear a skirt I just simply couldn't bring myself do it. Wearing pink and shorts at school was one thing, but I can get away with that...but a skirt? I'd be practically begging to get punched. So, I took out my black High waisted shorts and tied a Josh's nirvana zip up jacket around my waist, the yellow smiley logo on show.  I also had an internal war about thigh high socks, and ended up calling Josh upstairs.

"Heyyy! Daddy!! Come help me?" This made the man come up the stairs, I didn't even need to ask twice.

"Whatssss- You look adorable!" The man squeaks out, his arm instantly snaking around my small waist.

"Socks?" Josh nods pinking out the black socks with pink alien prints on them, and with that being sorted...and Josh changing into something much smarter than a slipknot vest top we were off and on out way to hell.

"Awhhh!! So cute!" Awsten squeals as I sneak into the comforting classroom. I let out a small shriek and wrapped my arms around the tall boy.

"Doesn't he just" Josh admires patting my back- and that was about all the contact I usually got at school, and you bet I soak it in...it was hard to get use to...and I honestly don't think I'll get over it, but there's only a couple days left until the Christmas holidays.

"I'm still kinda mad with you Joshie" I informed him, watching him carefully. Don't want him thinking he's off the hook just yet.

🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀🌺🎀

Throughout the day I couldn't help but notice and uneasiness around him, and it'd only get worse when he'd pass or see Jenna...and Jenna? She looked...sad. So, clearly something has happened between them, but I honestly have no clue what it would be and he isn't talking.

"Hey, daddy?" I whisper, my attention on people around us.

"Baby?" He whispers back being well away of the full classroom.

"Is you and JenJen good?" I watch as the man visibly tenses giving me my answer.

"No...baby, we aren't" he admits quietly, a sad look on his face.

"Oh, why?"

"I'll-" he frowns "I'll talk to you later about it"

Well, that's better then 'you don't wanna know' even if there's a hint of insincerity in his voice...I'm sure he'll tell me.

Helloooo!! So, as you know: this book is coming to an end, and I want some help deciding on 3 possible next book ideas. I want to know what type of book you would like out of the three. so, if you'd like to help I made an Instagram account just for this reason! I'll be posting the different plots later on tonight so I can get working on it for you all

Instagram; @Nicoswattpadstuff
Edit: polls up! Please help (: ~Nico