going down below

Tears trail down his eyes and once Crowley felt that it was safe enough to leave the bedroom he runs to his angel feeling afraid and worried checking his angel to see if he was harmed.

"hey Aziraphale are you alright did they hurt you at all?"

Crowley puts his hands on his partners face wiping his tears.

"t they know god Crowley they know already about our child"

"what did they say"

"they said that there are two half and half children out there and they suspect you are carrying one"

"Wait there is another one out there"

Aziraphale sniffs  before realising that what Crowley said was correct.

"yeah apparently there is"

"but who else would be carrying a half demon and a half angel child?"

The two think in silence before Crowley comes up with a possibility even though he thinks it might be a long shot and might endanger him and the child inside him.

"could it be Beelzebub?"

"why would you think it could be them?"

"well I know that them and Gabriel are in a relationship and I haven't heard from them like you have from your side"

"that could just be maybe because they don't know yet"

"come with me just to check"

Aziraphale hesitantly nodded and got a spray bottle full of holy water just in case of an emergency as he went with Crowley into hell. Walking through  was a hassle so many of the demons acted aggressively to the angel but they stopped when the pregnant Crowley snapped at them as the slowly but eventually made it to were Beelzebub usually sat to find that they are not there.