CHAPTER SEVEN :-)

Sirius's POV

I was roaming in my Animagus form around Hogwarts when I bumped in to something. I looked down to see a little girl with red hair and green eyes exactly like Lily's?? Since when do they take little kids into Hogwarts?? I growled at her hoping to scare her away. But instead of running she slowly stood up and patted my head. "What are you doing here doggy?"

I just looked at her in confusion. But she continued on " You must be hungry right??" she extended her hand with a lollipop. "Take it" she said. And I was pretty hungry so I took it in my mouth. Sweet!! She looked at me "I am going to call you Paddy." Paddy? That's what Harry and Rose used to call me. It was nice to hear my old name so I woofed and wagged my tail. "Nice to meet you Paddy. I am Rose Potter." No fucking way!!!! B-but she died that night. She continued on "I got separated from my brother" she said pouting.

I heard footsteps coming from the hallway. "Oii! Little girl" a male voice called out. When she turned towards that voice I quickly hid in the shadows.

Draco's POV (I bet you did not expect this)

We were on the way to the Great Hall because of that stupid Sirius breaking into the castle. I heard a small voice coming from the sides. I looked to see Potter's sister standing in the dark. I may hate Potter but I am not cruel enough to leave that girl alone. So I went towards her. "Oii!! Little girl" she turned towards me. I had to admit she was adorable.

I went to her "You are Potter's sister, aren't you?? Why are you here all alone??" she replied "I am not alone, I was with Paddy." She turned and pointed at nothing? She looked around in confusion "Where is he?? He was here." Kids and their imaginary friends. I kneeled to her height and asked "Lets get you to your brother shall we??" She nodded. I carried her in my non bandaged arm as she clung to my neck. She pulled away a little and asked "What is your name??" "I am Draco Malfoy" "Nice to meet you Dwaco. I am Rose Potter." "Nice to meet you too Rose"

I took her to my group of idiots who were waiting for me. I saw Pansy scowl at Rose. I glared at her basically warning her to keep her mouth shut. And she did, if she hadn't she would be six feet under. We went to the great hall with Rose talking and asking questions and me answering them. When we entered the great hall I saw Potter pacing around with his so called friends. He saw me with Rose in my arm and literally came sprinting. He took Rose from my arm in a spilt second. He scowled at me "What were you doing to my sister Draco" he asked basically spiting poison. "I may hate you Potter, but I have my limits and values. I would never do anything to a kid just because I hate you" saying that I walked away. I turned back to see Rose waving at me, and I waved back.

Harry's POV

When I said Professor Dumbledore that Rose was missing, he told me to wait in the great hall and that he will inform the teachers to look for her too. what if she got taken by Sirius Black. I swear once I get my hands on him, he is dead. I did not want to search for him, but if he did take my little sister, I won't hesitate to kill him.

As I was having these thoughts pacing around the crowded hall, I saw Draco come in with my sister in his non bandaged arm. Did he kidnap her?? Is he really going to do this just because he hates me?? Can't get me so, goes to my little sister?? Ohh he is dead today.

I basically sprinted to them and took Rose in my arms and asked me, no more like spat at him "What were you doing to my sister Draco??" He frowned and said "I may hate you Potter, but I have my limits and values. I would never do anything to a kid just because I hate you" and he walked away. I saw Rose and him exchanging waves. Ok... Maybe I over reacted and judged him too soon. Maybe he has a heart. I turned to Rose worried "Where were you Rose?? Do you know how much we got worried??" she pouted and said "I am sowy. I got lost. Then Dwaco brought me to you." I smiled. I can't stay angry at her for long. We then slept in our sleeping bags. Rose cuddled to me while sleeping. She fell asleep fast while I overheard Professor Dumbledore and Snape's conversation.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :-

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

A hundred views!!!!!!!! I cant believe this!!!!! I am sooooo happy. Thank youuuuuu.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!