CHAPTER EIGHT :-)

Ron's POV

(After Harry fell of the broom)(In the hospital wing)

Rose laid next to Harry clinging onto him as he slept. I went next to her and tried to take her into my arms as Harry needed rest after a fall like that. Also we were all in a bad mood as the dementors crossed the limits. She still did not leave Harry and started whining, "I want to stay with him." I was not able to control myself and I shouted, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO ANNOYING?? CANT YOU JUST LEAVE??" I regretted what I said the moment I saw tears pooling in her eyes. She immediately got down and ran out. I looked around sheepishly to see others glaring at me. Fred and George went after her while I yet had some things to hear from Hermione.

Cedric's POV

After the match I was going back to the Hufflepuff dorms when I felt something dashing into me. I looked to see a little girl crying. Wait a minute...... isn't she Harry Potter's sister. Her name is Rose. I knelt to her height' "Hey Rose! Why are you crying little one?" ok..... that was a stupid question to ask after her brother fell out of the broom. What else do you expect me to ask? I was surprised when she immediately hugged and cried into my shirt. I didn't know what to do, so I just picked her up.

I looked around to see Fred and George Weasley running towards me. "Rose! There you are! Come on here." She shook her head and held me tighter. "Come on Rose. We'll go see Harry. Or... Why don't we prank Ron?" she again shook her head and buried her face into my shirt. Fred or George I don't know who mumbled, "Ron is gonna die." The looked at each other. I suggested "Maybe I should calm her down and bring her to the hospital wing?" "You can do that?" "Yeah, I mean why not?" "Fine, but keep her safe." Saying that they went back to where they came from.

She cried for a while and fell asleep in my arms. She is so cute. Her cheeks became rosy. Keeping true to my words I took her back to the hospital wing where her brother was laying awake glaring at another Weasley, I think his name was Ron. He was apologizing to Harry. I decided to interrupt at this point "ummm.... Excuse me?" Harry turned and looked at me for a second before looking at the small bundle of cuteness in my arms. I went next to him and gave her to him. He immediately took her and layed her next to him and turned to me "Thank you for bringing her here and taking care of her." " Your welcome. I am Cedric Diggory, Hufflepuff seeker. I am sorry, the match was not fair at all. I asked for a rematch but she refused." "no, its alright." "I have to get back. See you guys later."

AN:

Hi Guys!!!! I am extremely sorry for the late update and the short chapter. The thing is.....

I have been really busy with my college. The college drama is eating my brain. But don't worry.... i plan on updating regularly. Yayyyyyy! 

and Thank you sooooooooo much for you support guys!!! Love you. byeeeeee!!!