Gays

I know about 9+ gay guys, one of them being my brother.. you see his name is -please forgive me roberto- James Robertson Miller, he's my twin to be exact, meaning he's 15, he has the most amazing personality anyone could ever have, he's a cheeky li'l boy, but most inportantly..he's forgiven. He forgave all the boys at his school who bullied him, he forgave my -now ex- girlfriend, he forgave his birth father, he even forgave me. Yet, people treat him like shit, like he's some kind of f***ing animal that can just be dragged around. He's nothing like that, he's the most given person you'll ever meet. But now, he lays in a hospital bed for trying to kill himself. why? Because people are f***edup.

He once told me 'if i ever go..tell your friend i wanted to smash' it was funny because my friend is in love with Liam and James knows that, he's just a big a** flirt.

-------

Than there's, Robbi, my friend, who loves food as much as Niall, he has an outgoing personality and knows how to cheer people up when they're down. I don't know his story, but he's the closest thing i have to a true friend, everyone that says they're my 'friend' only wanna be my friend because of my father. Anyways. Lets see he looks like he's short asf, have you ever seen the most adorable puppy with them big eyes that you can't resist? Yeah? Well that's Robbi, you can't help but to love him. -sowwy robrob!- hehe (:

**••I'm tired. Like really really tired. Can anyone tell Zayn to come cuddle with me so i can go nitenite? I wub woo foreves! (: ••**

"Just because I like to suck cock doesn't make me any less American than Jesse Helms."

-Allen Ginsberg

-LesbooDiva♡