An unforgettable problem

"Shit!" Taehyung exclaimed.

Jeon Jungkook happened to be famous and Taehyung knew that he was a pure bred Alpha. It was no wonder the boy's heat cycle began starting.

Jimin had latched himself onto Taehyung, pushing his face into the Alpha's neck and smelling him.

Taehyung knew it was because Jimin's heat was suddenly beginning for the first time and the wolf inside him cried out for an Alpha's attention.

The taller almost lost his control when he could hear and feel Jimin's little breathily whimpering moans against his neck but he was able to shake off his thoughts.

Before it was too late he gave Jimin a small tablet he had in his bag and told the small blonde to swallow.

He did as he was told and instantly felt better after about 5 minutes.

"Alright Jiminie.. it's time to go home.." he whispered to him, he was amazed himself that he was able to hold all his urges.

This was going to be a problem.

~

Jungkook was at a club.

His mind was running so wild he just needed to get drunk and forget that 'stupid' boy.

He walked in the room and took a deep breath as he headed straight for the bar.

He ordered the strongest drink they had and downed it in less than a minute. He just wanted to stop thinking about that boy.. even if it was for a minute.

He heard a little giggle next to him and he rolled his eyes before looking over to see a small Omega boy sitting next to him.

The boy was cute but.. all he could think was "Jimin is cuter..."

The boy smiled at him "you dealing with some stuff Mr.Alpha?" He asked as looked at the other.

He nodded "mm..."

The boy nodded back "why don't we go dance? I'm trying to forget something too." He said gently as he held a hand out to him.

Jungkook was more than happy to comply and allowed the Omega to take him to the dance floor.

The smaller male pressed his back against Jungkook's chest and the bigger wrapped his hands around his waist as they danced.

Still, all Jungkook could see was Jimin's face and his voice echoing in his mind.

Every time he touched this Omega his wolf sneered in disgust and outright refused the thought of touching this boy.

It was making him angry at this point. That boy was just an unforgettable problem and in his head he decided that nothing would change until he had sex with someone else.

He began to kiss the boy's neck roughly, knowing that he would get turned on quite quickly.

The boy under him whimpered with little moans but all he thought was "I bet Jimin's moans are better..."

His own thought made him more angry and he pushed himself against the smaller boy's ass.

"Jimin's is probably bigger.."

"For fuck sake."

He couldn't take it. He grabbed the boy and dragged him into the bathroom, instantly stripping him of all his clothes.

He was loosing his mind and he knew that himself but he didn't care.

As he looked over the boy's body and smelled his slick his wolf sneered in disgust again.

"Jimin smells better."

He tried so hard to do it but just before he pushed himself inside the boy who was practically crying out for him... he stopped.

He looked up at the boy's face and all he could see was Jimin crying..

That was the only thing he was able to see.

He wasn't able to see the other boy's face anymore and he froze with wide eyes when his hallucination spoke.

"A-Alpha no.. w-why are you doing this to me..?" He whimpered.

Jungkook dropped the boy onto his ass and stepped back. He couldn't do it. He wanted to forget the boy so bad.. but he didn't let himself.

He didn't even know why he couldn't go through with it.

He muttered a "sorry.." and put his clothes back on before quickly exiting the bathroom, leaving the small Omega boy in there naked and confused.

"What the fuck is wrong with me.." he whispered to himself as he rubbed his tired eyes.

He was tired.

So tired.

Of this, of his wolf, of his feelings, his thoughts..

Of Jimin.

He was so tired of Jimin. Even the name now made his stomach churn.

It was all his fault that he couldn't live his life comfortably anymore. If he hadn't seen that boy before he would be able to be his same self.

He was never planning on finding an Omega to settle down with. Not ever. He didn't even want kids.

And yet he couldn't even think of having sex with anyone else without Jimin creeping into his mind.

Jimin had a really good body to carry pups.. and it was all he could think about.. nice hips.. ugh.

It was making him crazy. Every time he thought about that boy his wolf cried out for the Omega inside of him and he hated it.

He never wanted kids before but when he thinks about Jimin the thought of impregnating him (Omega males can conceive children) it drove him nuts.

"What have you done to me Jimin.." he whispered with a sigh.

He was angry and frustrated. He usually didn't even go for male Omegas.. he usually believed that it would be harder for him to be in a relationship with a male Omega.

The wolves in this day and age didn't really even have sexualities. Who they wanted depended on their role as a wolf and it had always been that way.

Jungkook just usually preferred female Omegas over males.

Still, this boy enamored him so much he couldn't even sleep.. barely even wanted to eat.

He had to find him again.

He just.. had to make himself know that he didn't want the boy.

He was sure that seeing him again would make him realize that it was some stupid crush and he would be fine.

Unknown to him.. that idea only sprang up in his head because of his wolf wanting to see the boy so damn bad.
________________________________
I'm literally on a role😂 I like writing this one so much that I actually can't stop doing it. Aghhh~ anyways, till next time!~