i m p o r t a n t

Hey loves...I'm back!

Well I never really left, I just kinda maybe stopped updating for a hot minute.

I've got good news and bad news. I'll give you the bad(ish) news first.

So, yes, I lost inspiration for this story. But then I thought about it.

I thought about all the friends I made through this story.

I thought about how I used it to cope.

I thought how it helped me to feel not alone.

I thought about all of the memories I've made.

And I cannot will myself to just stop writing it.

So here's the good news.

This story? Well...it ain't over!

I can't do that to you guys. You deserve a good, proper ending.

This story got my account so popular and I honestly owe so much to it. It's been quite the journey and I don't want to end it quite yet.

However, I think that it's cringy, predictable, stereotypical, and plotless for the first like...I don't know...70 chapters?

I was too young to understand how to properly write a story and I'm too attached to it to rewrite it.

But I'm older now and my writing abilities have really improved.

I'm going to change the style that this story is written it but no matter what we are getting to the end!

I have so much less time to write this year, but I want to make it work.

Also...a bit of self promo here but I love getting to know you guys so maybe check out my account? I'm SO close to 400 lmao.

Also, I know that Riverdale is a bit of a meme, but let's be honest this story hardly follows it.

Anyways, I definitely should've write this a lot sooner but better late than never!

Love, Bria