Israphel

I sighed and continued helping Jordan with supper. Ant was sitting half asleep at the table stirring his cup of coffee endlessly. I never thought I'd meet another morning person but Jordan was hopping around happily. Brinery was as expected sleeping late but the poor guy deserved it he had been dead for five years. Steve was at the table with Ant trying to wake up. Ant and Steve had a blanket around their shoulders. They'd both just woke up so the cold was making their tired bodies tense up. Ant finally faceplanted into the table. Jordan chuckled as Ant jerked up.

"Steve go wake up Brinery the dragon is outside" I say and as if on cue there's a loud crash like a tree falling down. Steve nods and bounds off.

"A dragon?" Jordan asked.

"Yes a netherian he's friendly and loyal so you don't need to worry about him" I say.

"He's more or less a pet of sorts extremely small for his size" I replied.

"Is he going to burn the house down" Ant asks.

"No he wouldn't dream of it he cried when he stepped on a butterfly" I say.

"He can stay nearby there's a cave near the base of the tree if he's into that sort of thing" Jordan says. I smiled and nodded. Ant faceplanted into the table and didn't wake up this time.