Betrayed

Hello readers,

It's been a while since I published the summary for this story. A lot has happened in my life and I couldn't get myself to write anything. But here I am again and I am trying to complete another works as well. This story is a bit different than my other works. I hope you guys will enjoy it.

!! It has possible triggers like bullying, mentions of suicide etc, if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't read!!

Leave me your comments and votes ❤

Bows,
Yellowsweaterpaws

🖌🖌🖌

Jimin was walking to his workplace. A sudden chilly wind made a sudden unexpected shiver run down his spine. After volunteering in his favourite museum, Art Museum of Seoul, he had finally gotten the job. Even since he was young it was his dream to become an artist. His family wasn't really against it, but they weren't happy with his carrier choices either. His father a CEO of a jewellery empire and his mother a famous fashion designer, they had wanted him to follow the path that had been already set for him. Jimin wasn't someone that will just give up on his dreams. He went ahead and achieved his dream with his hard work.

It wasn't his fault that he was so interested in art. His love for art has sprung at an early age because of his mother. She was an art lover, since his childhood he had visited countless museum in Korea with or without his parents. There were many things that had left their mark in his young mind. He always wondered what the great artists were thinking when they painted. Where did they find their inspiration? Not that he could ever know the answer, but he could guess. Maybe it was just a fantasy. The girl with a pearl earring that Vermeer painted was just product of his imagination or was she someone he knew or maybe even loved. Jimin had stood there in front of the painting and he had asked himself these countless questions.

Now he was halfway to his workplace, he just shook his head in disbelief while he continued to walk. He had been so naive, and he wondered so many things about the things that were beyond his reach. He had a busy day ahead of him today since the museum had new collection to display, they would have lots of work to do.

It wasn't easy to just take off some artwork off the wall and replace it with other one. He had been busy first to select the artworks with the help of his other colleagues. Jimin oversaw the display and he had to decide where which artwork would go. There museum wasn't large like the national museum, but it still had different levels that gave them plenty of space. On the other hand, it allowed them group different collection in different areas. Today he would be busy with a modern, abstract artwork done by the university students where he was a student just a couple of months ago.

Jimin was pleased that he could promote the newcomers; he once had his new paintings hanging on the same wall when one of the sponsors had praised his art. He had landed and internship at his current workplace due to his family background. It had made things quite easier for him. A fire burned in him to do things on his own and not to fully rely on his family name. He was hoping that at least one of the students would get a recognition they deserved, and it would help their future.

Jimin reached his destination and greeted when he was met with some of his colleagues. After taking off his jacket he went ahead to the coffee corner and he saw his colleague's chit chatting already in their coffee corner. One thing he didn't like about his workplace was that some people tended to talk behind each other's back. Jimin always limited his contact with others to the work-related question and he rarely joined someone for a drink. To tell the truth he wasn't even a drinker. Here and there he had taken a sip of wine when he had accompanied his parents to some big events. He had to drink otherwise his mother would start lecturing him about how he was an adult, he needed to enjoy life more and get out there, and drinking was part of that. Jimin occasionally rolled his eyes at her statements. As if that's only thing I should do. He shook his head in disbelief.