02

he doesn't mind i have a l.a. crass way about me.

L.A. had turned a soft, innocent young boy into a fearless, spoiled and corrupt young man.

it was december 30th. taehyung's 18th birthday.

"chug! chug! chug!" the crowd yells as the petite boy chugs down a cup full of beer.

the crowd cheers as taehyung screams, noticing he was the first one to finish.

the boy was wearing an expensive and sparkly silver mini dress, a diamond necklace wrapped around his neck.

people pat his nude back and cheer for him as he steps down, immediately getting hugged by his best friend, park jimin.

"taehyungie! that was amazing!!!" taehyung laughs, grabbing a drink the waitress was passing and quickly drinks it.

"don't look but there's this hot rich dude staring at you from one of the vip tables and....oh my god taehyung he's coming right now!" jimin says, panicking and running away from the scene.

taehyung rolls his eyes, smiling.

his naked back soon hits a chest and he laughs, biting his lips.

the unknown male nibbles on his neck, running his hands through the soft skin.

"what brings you here?"

"birthday party" taehyung grinds against the man, resting his head on his shoulder.

"how old you turning?"

"eighteen" taehyung giggles, pushing his ass against the man's clothed member.

"so young...." the man whispers, tracing a finger on his jaw.

"want to get out of here?" taehyung desperately nods, a smirk hidden under that nod.

they fall to the bed, taehyung laughing as the man kisses his shoulder.

he only knew the man's name was bogum and he was 26.

bogum spoons him and taehyung just stands there, eyes open as thoughts fill his head.

the older man is soon asleep which gives taehyung the perfect opportunity to sneak out of his arms.

taehyung smiles, getting his phone out and texting his bestfriend.

got the car, meet you there x

he searches through the man's items and grins when he finds the car keys. he doesn't hesitate to take his wallet too.

las vegas, here i come.