Chapter 12

Telling everyone about their love

Queen woke up from her sleep and went down stairs to eat breakfast with her grandfather. When she was done eating she went to the bathroom to take a bath. When she was done she went to her room to change clothes. When she was done changing to her school uniform she went out of her house and walked to school. While she was walking to school she saw Jack.

Queen: Hi Jack and good morning

Jack: Hi Queen and good morning

Queen: So we're gonna tell the others about our relationship today right?

Jack: Yup *holds Queen's hand*

Queen: *Smiles*

Queen and Jack were holding hands while walking to school together. When they arrived at the school they went in and walked down the hallways. When they arrived at their classroom they saw their friends talking to each other.

Rose: Morning

Jack and Queen: Morning

Cyan: Hey Jack why are you two holing hands for?

Jack: Now reason

Cyan: Okay then

King: Hey guys do we have homework today?

Queen: Nope

King: Oh okay

Jack: Hey guys there is something that me and Queen will tell you when class is over

Rose: What is it?

Queen: You'll see

King: Oh man why can't you guys tell us now?

Jack: Its a suprise

Cyan: Hmmmmm okay then

Rose: Then I guess we'll wait until school ends

Queen: Yup

Jack: So you guys have to wait

Cyan: Fine we'll wait

Jack: Good

When they were still talking their teacher arrive and start their class. Their first subject is math. All of the students began to study and learn about it. For a few minutes the bell rang and all of the students went to the canteen to buy some snacks. When they were all done having their snacks they went back to their classroom and started their class. For 2 hours later it was now lunch and all the students rush to the cafeteria. Queen and her friends seat together and talk while eating their lunch.

Rose: So what is that you and Jack want to say to us?

Queen: We won't tell you yet

Jack: We will only tell you when class is over

King: Why not now? I am now really curious

Queen: Hehehe you just have to wait until class is over

King: Hmph fine

Cyan: What is so important that you two want to tell us?

Jack: You'll see

Cyan: Seriously?

Jack: Yes

Cyan: Fine

Queen: Good

They finished eating their lunch and went back to their classroom. For few minutes their teacher arrived and start to have class again. 3 hours later the bell rang witch means that its time for all the students to go home and it is also the time that Queen and Jack tell them about their relationship. The 5 of them were now at the park seating at a bench together.

King: So what is that you guys want to tell us about?

Rose: Yeah what is it

Queen and Jack: *Smiles and stands in front of them*

Jack: We come to tell you that me and Queen are in a relationship 

Queen: Yes

King: Really?

Cyan: So you confess your feelings to Queen

Jack: Hehehe yeah

King: And you accepted his feelings for you?

Queen: Yeah because I also love him too

Rose: Awww how sweet I am happy for you two

King: Yeah me too

Cyan: Congrats

Queen: Thanks guys and I am glad that you guys are happy for us

Rose: Of course we're your friends

King: Yeah

Cyan: Yup

Jack: Thanks Guys we really appreciate it

Rose: You're welcome

King: Well since you two told us about your relationship let's get some ice cream

Rose: Yeah let's get some

Cyan: Sure

Queen: Okay

Jack: Well then let's go get some

The 5 of them went to a ice cream shop and bought some ice cream for each of them. They bought different flavor for each of them. They began to have fun together. They all walked to the park and start to have a conversation and laughed along the way. They were all having fun but it was getting late so all of them went home. Jack accompany Queen to her house. They hold hand while their walking to Queen's house. They arrived at Queen's house.

Queen: Thanks for walking me home Jack

Jack: You're welcome Queen *kisses Queen on the lips*

Quee: *Kisses back*

Jack: *Breaks the kiss* See you  tomorrow Queen, I love you

Queen: *Smiles* I love you too

Jack: *Smiles back*

Queen said good bye to Jack and went inside her house to change clothes. When she was done changing she went down stairs to watch T.V. while his grandfather is cooking dinner for them. For a few minutes Silver heart called Queen for dinner. They talked while they were eating about their day today. When they were done eating Queen washed the dishes. When she was done washing the dishes she dried her hand and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth. When she was done with that she went to her room. She went to bed and fell a sleep while smiling. She was really happy about today that she got to tell her friends about her relation- ship with Jack.