Kuro x Reader {midnight}

So you were close friends with Mahiru, I mean obliviously, but when he started acting strange after he found the cat, you wanted to know more. So you'd always go to his house to see the cat, sometimes he'd always no but that'll be at night. But tonight you weren't going to take a no as an answer.

(Y/N)'S POV
"Hey Mahiru!" I said cheerfully as I ran towards him "oh hay (y/n)!" He stopped walking and waved at me as Kuro was sleeping in the bag. "So how are you?" He said "I'm fine!" I answered as I smiled.

Doubt he didn't notice but I snuck an already recording camera in his bag. But as I did his bag moved, 'probably Kuro' I thought to myself.

As we arrived at his house he told me I couldn't come in so I shrugged it off and went home. Or so he thought. As he closed the door I sat outside of his house hearing everything. I was probably hearing for about 5 hours cause it got darker than ever. My (e/c) eyes started to get tired and in about ten seconds I was out.

~Next morning~

No-ones POV
(Y/n) woke up yawning slightly and looking around. You noticed the building as Mahiru's lounge room but you saw a figure sleeping on the couch with a blue jacket or hoodie with fur on the hood as it looked like cat ears. You went over to have a closer look at the person as you didn't notice that you where cold and shivering. As you looked at him closer you saw he had light blue hair, sharp fangs and sleepy eyes. You blushed at the handsome figure as you started to get bag and leave the building, but one the that probably woke everyone up was the door. Before anyone could have to to awake you run outside and left the apartment units going on the streets walking in the dark.

KURO's POV
I heard the door open as I saw (y/n)'s figure leave. By what I could tell it was midnight and I thought for a moment before saying "people like her are so troublesome." I said as I got up and left the apartments following her to make sure she doesn't get hurt. 'Luckily she doesn't live far' I said to myself as i stop on a light post seeing men surround her. This iterated me alot as I got down attracting their attention. She noticed as well as she gulped a little. I then gave her a signal to run somewhere safe, she nodded understanding me as she ran off. I smiled slightly as I knocked out all the guys and tried to find her. I then get a hug from behind me as I turn to see that same (h/c) girl, this made me smile properly knowing that she's okay. "Thank you" "don't thank me. Also (y/n) next time don't leave at midnight again." I said as she had a shocked look on her face "how did you--" I cut her off "Im Kuro?" I said, she just looked at me blushing "that's not true--" I cut her off again "I don't want to explain all of it so I'll just say this, I'm a vampire servant who, doesn't eat people?" I said "Okay. That's totally not weird at all" I looked at her confused "I mean, as you were sleeping I may have thout you were... hot" she hid her head as I blushed slightly "not gonna lie you're also hot..." I mumbled, as I get a kiss on the lips and then she ran off "THANK YOU" she yelled as I touched my lips "did she hear me?" Then I blush slightly smiling going back to the apartment "she's so troublesome I could die."

......................................................
Finally I'm done! Anyway I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot!
Bye
D.W♡