Lawless x Reader {Cute!}

You were walking back home from school with a bright smile due to it being a friday but sadly you had no plans for the weekend, so you decide to see a famous pianist named Licht Todoroki just for entertainment. You suddenly bump into a young male who had pretty blonde hair with brunette tips, sadly you were the one who hit the ground, you rub your head and stood up, looking at the male apologizing to him several of times.
He looks at you and smiled "It's alright" he said as he starts to smirk, you look at him glad he wasn't hurt as you rub your arm which had both tiny blood scraps and dirt from the impact you took from hitting the ground. He took your arm and grabbed the water bottle from your bag and poured it on a cloth (that was also in your bag) and cleaned your arm. You blush as you stutter "y-you didn't ha-have to do t-that?" He looks at you and said "aw... but I don't want a sweet and cute angel to be bleeding?" You look at him blushing "I don't even kno--" he placed a note in your hand, then all he did was wave and leave. You blink rapidly while looking at the note, and you blush even more because what did have on it. A number.

~Time Skip~

After a few months of talking to your new friend 'Hyde' you found out that both you and him had alot in common, he even showed up at Licht Todoroki's piano preformance, which made you feel less bored throughout the entire thing. He told you about him being a servamp and how he was Licht's servamp and his real name was Lawless. Sometimes he'd usually appear at your house only for tea and to make you feel happy, but the one thing that made you happy was the one word that he'd always call you, 'Cutie'. This word would always make you blush and always make you embarrassed, he'd always find these expressions adorable or straight up cute AF!!!.
One day he asked you over the phone to meet you at Mikado cafè, you agreed and left your apartment walking to the cafè.
Once you reached the cafè you saw Lawless an went to the table and started to chat and order drinks, this went on for 3 hours until he stopped talking, this made you worry "L-lawless are you okay--" he cut you off by saying "I like you." This made you blush. "When I first saw you... I may have had a crush on you, I mean I still do but I'm just saying this now because well... It's better not to keep it a secret" you smiled. "Well if it helps, I also may have a crush on you" this made him widen his eye's slightly then said "r-really. . ." You nodded, a few seconds past and he hugged you "Y/N L/N. Please marry me." You chuckled "we're not even dating Law--" his kisses you on the lips for a good 10 seconds before breaking it and saying "now we are~" making you blush.
......................................................
Finally I'm done!
I hope you enjoyed this little oneshot!
And in the next oneshot it'll be Lily x reader (requested by Haur-chan) thank you dear reader for suggesting it! And I hope to do it as fast as possible♡
Bye
D.W♡