Chapter 23

~Cedric's POV~
I was still running in the long hallway at the second floor, trying to keep going but starting to lose breath. I look in each corridor and spotted a waiting room. Perfect, a spot that I can rest and no one else can find me. So, I ran inside and locked the door, not letting those predators inside. I sighed hard and sat on one of the chairs hard, taking my breath back from so much running I did. "Gosh, running all this way here, without any women to protect nor seduce with? This, I really cannot handle."

"Eh bien, n'est-ce pas une coiincidence? N'est-ce pas, mon cher Cédric?" (Well, isn't this a coincidence? Isn't it, my dear Cedric?) The same female voice that I heard before run chills through my spine. I quickly turned my head to see my own mother, just sitting there with her arms and legs crossed with a shivering smile across her face. "And haven't I told you before? No talking about other woman. You know that makes me cranky."

I slowly got up from my seat since I'm being this scared of seeing my mother being this scary is way too much. Took a couple steps back..then I dipped back to the lock door.

"Your not running away from me this time.." Rouge takes one syringe out of her ankle belt that's hidden under her dress and did a dash behind me. Didn't see it coming that I felt something pointing through my flesh. I stopped what I was doing and take a look behind me, seeing mother put a syringe on my leg! "I got you~" Rouge said in a cheery tone and pressed the lid down and let all the liquid go inside my system. Then suddenly, I fell to the floor because I can't feel anything.

"Wh-What did you to me?!"

"All I did was put antibiotics in you..a lot in you." Rouge smirked that she was proud of herself for doing that. She goes in her purse and pulls out a red lipstick then puts it on in front of me. "Prêt pour s'amuser comme au bon vieux temps (Ready for some fun like old times)? You have to play nice like my boss saids."

Rouge vs Cedric

~Cody's POV~Jackie and I are hiding in the kitchen, away from the so called "predators" so they won't get us nor miss with us

~Cody's POV~
Jackie and I are hiding in the kitchen, away from the so called "predators" so they won't get us nor miss with us. I quickly took a peek through the double doors that had two small circled windows. Looking at both sides twice and see no one. "Alright. I think we're good for now."

"I don't think, this is the right hiding place for us to keep away from those killers." Jackie started to doubt on himself.

"Don't be stupid. This is the perfect hiding spot that those bastards won't find us here." I said with complete confidence in myself. Suddenly, hearing a noise that something got knocked over in the shadows. Me and Jackie held out our weapons to guard ourselves, ready for one of the killers to come jump out at us from the shadows. But what came out, is just a small mouse.

"Oh, is just a cute little mouse." Jackie said in a cute baby tone as he puts on his gloves and gently picks it up.

I smacked my teeth. "That damn mouse, get rid of that thing!"

"Cody, this mouse has feelings." Jackie goes to the back door that leads outside to the back. "I wish I could keep you, little guy but I know you want to be free. So, here you go. Your free." He opens the door and the mouse had ran free.

I looked up and is shocked of seeing someone that I completely despise of. "Jackie, get back!!"

Jackie looks up and is in complete shock as well of seeing their dad, Zac. "Wh..Wha-" I quickly pulled Jackie away from him by the arm and guards him behind my back.

"It seems like that I have to toy with you two fools." Zac looks away with his eyes closed and having an attitude also with his arms crossed. He sighs as he looks back at his sons. "But, I have to since that kid is my boss, I have to do everything that he saids. What a pain in the ass.."

"You need to buzz off and never bother us ever again!!" I spat back at our dad, showing fearless expression, even though a couple of sweat drops are rolling down on my forehead.

Zac goes into his pocket and pulls out his small silver revolver then aims it at them. A small smirk appeared on his face. "Lets have a good old time. Like father like sons."

"I told you the kitchen isn't a good hiding spot." Jackie had brung that back up.

"And I should've listened to you!" I shouted that I should have listened to my little brother in the first place.

Zac vs Cody and Jackie