Ch.1 White Eyes

(KYO POV)

Its like an other day with me in this house everyday. Im in my room like always, I would peek through my doors to see my dad bring women home every night everyday, its been two months my father has been doing that. If a women that my dad brings sees me they ask me who i was, of course my father says im his nephew which hurts me also keeping our secret safe cause we are...Vampires

Its 2:17 in the morning and i was in the library room
R

eading a horror book about a demon took a soul from a living man and used his body to get to a women.
I closed the book and the door opens from the library
Revealing my aunt ayane, Im about to be honest right now  my aunt is a bish...yea bish she is like always mean to me when my dad is not around, but when he is she is all lovey dovey to me which makes me wanna gag.Ayane looked at my direction giving me an annoyed look like if my dad sent her to find me cuz i wasnt in my room.

"Ugh ive been searching every where for you cuz ur dad didnt see u in ur room"

I looked at her like she knew why i come here..lets just my room is in front of my dads so im like...hearing everything.

"I dont like the sounds".I said while getting up and walking up to her.

"Look trust me i dont like it and u dont like it but we cant do nothing about it" she smirked "what can i say ur daddy-"

"Ayane".We looked at the door seeing my butler Mr.bang.

"I believe its not right for u to be talking very gross sexual stuff abt his father". He said while he has a tray of cookies and milk.

"Mr.bang hello!" I greeted with a smile.

He smiles back and places the tray on the table.

"Me and young kyo are gonna have cookies and milk, would u care to join?" He said while he bows

"No thank u i got other things to care of" she walked away with so much hate that i see almost my whole life.

"Damn chick" Mr.bang said while sitting down on the chair.

"Haha mr.bang i dont like her ether and u knew her longer then i had" while taking a cookie from the tray.

(Y/n POV)

I

ve been awake since 3 in the morning working with my clients and my co-workers. They brought in an other women from the street and her guts cut open really bad.

"What happened?" I asked.

"This lady body was found on the side of the streets like her soul was taken from her". The women said with shock in her eyes, I looked at the dead women, half naked and scratches on her body and the big hole in her stomach.

"Okay thank u ma'am ill work on this" The lady walked put the room and its just me and the dead women. I put my notebook and pen down to put on my rubber gloves on. I faced the women's body and started searching for anything how this lady died. I looked closely to the hole in her stomach like bite marks.

"What the-"

"AHHHH~"

I jumped back from the dead  women scream, she looked at me with white eyes like her soul was gone.

She stared at me for awhile before she spoke.

"HE GOT ME AND NOW HE WILL GET U TOO!" After her shout she fell back on the bed.

I rushed to check her heart beat..but nothing, she was dead.

"He?...who is he?"