Ch. 2 Run Away Boy (1/2)

(Kyo POV)

The next day I woke up by my alarm, for what? No reason. I just like to wake up early to read and eat my breakfast, funny how I don't like drinking blood from humans or animals. I like eating human stuff which my father and my Butler Mr. Bang find that weird from a vampire like me. Anyways I got up from my bed,
walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.
I dried my face and walked over to my door, opening it slowly for my father won't hear me leaving the room again. No one tells him I go to the library because everyone  knows me and my father are not in good hands right now.
I quietly ran to the library and made it to the doors, I open the door and walked in already  seeing Mr. Bang in my chair reading a book.

"leaving from your room again lil kyo?" he looked up from the book and his eyes landed on me.

"Yeah, you know me already Mr. Bang me and my father are not in good terms at the moment" I said while crossing my arms.

"*sigh* yes I know lad. I don't like the way he is either, but it's your father and he is a free man". He tried to convince me to understand my father.

How can I he lies to women that he has no son, Even when he brings different women to my home every night. Would I want that? No I don't.

"I know your trying to get me out of my thoughts about my father being a one night stand"I grabbed my book then I walked away from Mr. Bang.

"well at least do u want any breakfast?"he smiled like u knows I love food.

"alright alright u got me their ill eat at least"

"Good, meet me in the kitchen once your done" he got out from the library.

"I'll at least read this part of the book"

(4 mins later)

Hm. Who knew she will end up dead, 4 minutes had past and I finally got my butt up from my chair and made my way to the kitchen. I saw Mr. Bang cooking breakfast when he had sense me walking in. I smiled at him but it quickly fades when I see a women eating with my dad.

"hahaha... Oh and who must this be?" she said while fixing her robe.

My dad turned around and quickly thought a word.

"he is my little brother" he respond the question

"wow he looks alot like you" she smiles

"I get that from a lots of women, now what she doing here?"I spat at her and my father

"hey easy she is here for breakfast nothing is wrong with that right?"

"No their is! no one can't stay for breakfast, lunch or dinner and especially a women you only had a one night stand with!"

I felt a sharp pain across my right cheek, I lightly touched it and I began to cry.

"k-kyo I didn't mean to-"

I ran away from my dad and ran straight for my room. I began packing some cloths in my backpack and pushed the window open to jump off. I landed on my feet and ran into the forest.

Who knew where I would go, I've never been outside in my life never once I stepped foot out of my home.
I kept my hope in and ran straight I had couple cuts on my cheek and arms. But I still kept running, I finally made it to a little store near by with a road. I walked in the store and a older man greeted me I looked around the store and spot some snacks and food.

I grabbed a bag of chips that I had open and started eating them. The older man saw me and yelled at me, I didn't what to do I didn't really heard him say anything. My mind went blank and I quickly ran out of the store, looking both ways  to which way I would go. I picked the left side of the road and ran as fastest I can to get away from the store.

I turned back around making sure anybody chasing me but all I just see is a white car coming up. Before I react facing forward I tripped over a big rock and I landed on my knees.

The car stopped behind me and the person who was in the car came up behind me.

"Are you okay kid?" I heard the sweetest voice from a women being nice to me.

I looked up at the women and all I did that I haven't done never in my life.

Was to smile to an other person who looks exactly like my mother.

"Do you have a name?" she asked me.

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts and response

"I'm Yang kyo and you?"

"I'm Min Y/n"

°
°
°
°
°
TBC