~1~

You woke up, it was your first day in your new dorm at the college you had made it into. You came around 4:56 this morning, it was now 7:08 am. You yawned and stood up, "Wonder what my roommate's like, maybe she likes the same things as me." You wondered, stretching and walking out to the kitchen part of the small dorm. You looked around, seeing that the sink was wet meant someone used it. You smiled as you heard footsteps walking into the kitchen. "Hello, my na-" You stopped and looked at the man in your dorm, your heart beat fast "D-Did you break in here?" You asked quietly, he looked at you, his eyes wide "I could ask you the same thing." He glanced over to the door and opened it, revealing to be the name's of who would be staying in the dorm here, "Y/N Barca... Is that you?" He asked simply, not looking away from the paper. "Yes, that's my name. Is your name on there?" He nodded and looked at you, "My name is Doppio, nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you as well." You looked around, 'Am I seriously going to live with a boy while I'm in college? This is terrible.' you thought to yourself, standing up and walking back to the room you had come out of earlier and grabbing your wallet, "I'm gonna go out for lunch, if you want you can come since I guess I startled you as you did I." He nodded, "Um okay, anywhere in mind?" You shook your head, "I haven't been in this area before so I was just gonna look around and eat." He shrugged, "Neither have I so let's try not to get lost please." He said, walking out the door with you.

You both strolled through the town, there wasn't much but there was a Cafe that you both had stopped at to eat and get to learn about each other to ease the tense air between you both.

–Flashback to first arriving at the Cafe–

You walked in beside Doppio, "You wanna try here?" You asked, looking at him. He shrugged "Sure, can't be that bad." You walked beside him to the counter looked at the menu, 'What do I want?' You thought, scanning the options. He nudged you gently, "Get what you want, I'll pay." You shook your head, "Allow me too." He rolled his eyes, "What don't you get, first you surprise me in the morning and now you won't let me be a gentleman and pay. Scree that, I am, end of conversation." You sighed but nodded, "Fine... Um sir, can I get a blueberry black tea with lemonade and a chocolate croissant?" You looked at Doppio, he nodded waiting for the cashier to finish typing in your order, "And for you sir?" "I'll just have whatever she's having." The cashier smiled, "Couples these days are so cute, I'm happy for you two." You blushed and looked at the man, "W-We're not dating sir, we're just roommates." He winked at you but gave you both your drink and food.

You didn't dare look Doppio in the eye after what the cashier had just said. You looked outside, drinking your tea, "So um Y/N, where you from?" He asked, not looking at you but outside also, "Oh, I'm from Venice, you?" "I'm from Sardinia." "Really? That's cool, is it possible you have pictures? I've never been there but I've heard it's beautiful." You looked at him and he glanced at you, "Yeah, I'll show you them when we go back." You smiled, "Grazie Doppio."

–End of flashback–

You opened the door to your dorm room, Doppio following behind you. You set down your keys and walked back to your room. You went through your bag to find your pictures of Venice in return of Doppio showing you Sardinia. You grabbed a box, hoping they were in there. You opened it to see a picture of your family. You bit your lip as your eyes welled with tears. 'Damn it Y/N, don't you dare cry.' You stared at it as the tears left your eyes, falling onto it. The day before you were supposed to leave for college, your parents died in a car crash with a drunk driver. "Hey Y/N, I ha-" Doppio stopped and looked at you and grabbed your shoulder, "What? What's wrong?" You shoved the picture into your bags and grabbed the Venice pictures and "smiled" at him, "I'm fine Doppio, just saw something I didn't want to see." You lied, you wanted to see it, you wanted to see them. They weren't even able to wish you off to college, making your heart tug more. He sighed, "I have proof you're lying?" "Oh? Then prove it." You hoped he was just bluffing, your hope soon stopped as soon as your felt his lips against your cheek. "Y/N, your cheek is wet, implying that you were indeed crying." You blushed hardcore, not daring to look at him. "Look, I don't want to talk about it... Besides, I really want to see the Sardinia pictures so please show me." He smiled, "If you say so, now show me Venice."

Y'all I'm sorry about this, I've never done one before and I'm trying really hard to finish this before Sunday so if it's delayed, I'm sorryyyyyy