~7~

You ran through the rain with Doppio, you held hands with him as you both laughed with happiness. He finally caught up and pulled you in for a long kiss. You smiled as you both held each other close, you nuzzling into his neck. You felt his hands wrap around your waist and hold you in place. "Baby, I'm cold, can we go home?" He innocently asked, still smiling. You nodded, holding his hand again and leading him through the rain.

You both stepped into the house and took off your wet shoes. He still held onto your hand tightly, squeezing it every now and again. You smiled at him, he was truly the love of your life. He glanced over at you and smiled too, "You should go take a shower, I don't want you getting sick." "Same goes for you." He smirked, "How about one together?" You blushed at his question. "Wait what? I mean, are you sure you want to take a shower with me? Like what if the water is too cold for you? You can alwa-" he silenced you with a finger to your lips, "Hush now baby, I'm cold, come get in the shower with me." You felt your face get hotter as he pressed his forehead to yours, his eyes stared into yours. You had been with him for years now but he still made you blush and worry.

You stood in the shower with Doppio as he put shampoo into your hair. He never really played with your hair but he wanted to wash it, he didn't say why but he just did. You didn't mind, it made you happy either way. You felt your body shiver as his hand gently drug up your side. You stood still as he rinsed your hair out. That's when you felt slightly warmer water hit your shoulder, it wasn't in the direction of the showerhead either. You slowly turned around, looking at Doppio. That's when you felt your heart melt, "H-Hey, what's wrong? Did shampoo get in your eye or something?" You gently wiped his cheeks, kissing them as well. He cupped one side of your face, "Nothing's wrong, I'm just happy you'll finally be mine till we die." You felt you eyes well a little, "Doppio, you're so fucking sweet and I love it." You both smiled and kissed quickly, "Can you turn back around though? There's still some shampoo in your hair and I love playing with it." You nodded and turned back around for him.

–About a month later–

You sat on the couch, staring at the ceiling. You'd be getting married the next day, you're heart raced at the thought of it. You knew the dress you were wearing was the right size, the shoes fit, the weather would be nice, but something still worried you. What if he abandoned you there? What if your dumbass tripped while walking down the aisle? Wait no, that's not what concerned you. What if Diavolo was there? You both still weren't 100% with each other and he'd probably say something to set you off. You shook your head, he might not do that but he might. You sighed and sat up to the door being unlocked, "Baby~" you sat up and rushed over to your fiance, quickly kissing him and realizing who was standing behind him, "So Diavolo is gonna stay with us till the day after the wedding, he wouldn't have made it in time if he came tommorow. Is that okay?" You have a fake smile and nodded, "It's fine by me." You flashed him a quick glare, receiving one from him as well.

It was 1:45, Doppio was sleeping but you snuck down to the kitchen to get a glass of wine. You were so worried about today, you're heart was already racing and it wasn't for another 11 hours. You looked behind you to see Diavolo walking into the kitchen, "Why are you up? It's a big day for you." You sighed, "I'm scared." He laughed a little, "Really? The woman that convinced me she was my brother's stalker and acts like a tough bitch is scared of becoming the luckiest woman in the world?" You nodded, "Hell yeah. What if something happens? What if you do something?" You asked harshly. He sighed, "I won't lie, I have so many things I want to say to you right now but I won't because you're marrying MY brother. If you were marrying someone else, oh I would definitely say anything but because of who your marrying, I won't ruin it for you." You took a sip of wine and looked him in the eyes, "Say it. I won't be able to sleep now that I know you're hiding something." He sighed and leaned up against the counter beside you. "Y/N, I'm being honest with everything I say. I had and still have a thing for you. The day I met you, I loved your personality and Everytime I've come to see Doppio, I noticed that your personality has strengthened. I was a little upset when I heard Doppio was marrying you but I was happy for the both of you. I'm still pissed off about how much of a bitch you can be but you're an okay person. Have a good day today, I won't say anything too negative to ruin it for either of you but I might jab every now and again. That's all." You finished your wine and pat his head, "You're an okay person too Diavolo. I'm gonna go back to bed, you should too." He nodded and you walked away back to Doppio. You smiled at his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful. You smiled a little and laid down beside him, holding and hugging him. You didn't want to let go so that's what you did, you fell back asleep while holding the man you loved.

You woke up around 6 am. You felt as if you were going to explode. You put your head into your hands as you felt a tear roll down your cheek. Doppio was sleeping still, still looking cute and peaceful. As more tears rolled down your cheeks, you covered your mouth. You fears and worries we're taking over you. You started to tremble, 'Nope, not here and not now.' You ran to the bathroom in your room, locking the door and sliding off of it to the floor. You still covered your mouth so you wouldn't wake Doppio with your crying but too late, "Baby? What's wrong? Are you okay?" You heard his footsteps approach the door, you tightly gripped onto your shirt, trying to hold everything in, "I'm okay, don't worry." You lied, you felt bad lying to the man you were marrying but you couldn't concern him more than you already have, "I just realized the time and thought I should get in the shower." "Okay, I love you~" With that he left, you felt more tears room down your cheeks but you wiped them away. A shower would be nice, it would calm you down... Hopefully.

—Doppio's Point Of View—

As you walked down the stairs to the kitchen to have some breakfast, you saw Diavolo sitting on the couch, his head in his hands, "Hey, something wrong?" He sighed and leaned back on to the couch, "Well... Yeah. My best friend, Matteo was killed in a car crash last night. He texted me before it happened, saying he was happy that he got to know me and such.. then that idiot confessed and came out the closet. I-I don't know what to do." You sighed and rubbed your brother's back, "When's the funeral?" "In about two weeks." You nodded, "I'll talk to Y/N if you want us to come with to support you." He looked at you, his eyes wet with tears. "Would you guys actually do that?" He nodded, "I would, Y/N might need a little convincing but I'm sure she'll be fine with it." Your brother smiled and wiped his eyes, "Thanks kid, I owe you."

—Y/N Point Of View—

As you stepped out the shower, you took notice the door was open. "How... I locked it." You said quietly. You closed it and put on the clothes you would wear till you went to get ready for the wedding. You walked downstairs to see Doppio and Diavolo having breakfast. You smiled at both of them and walked over to the door to put your shoes on, "I'll be back soon." You looked back at Doppio and left.

You returned home with a box of donuts to share and mostly calm yourself. As you set them down, you took notice to how quiet it was, it was too quiet. You glanced around, "Babe?" You walked away from the donuts, looking around the house, "Babe? Where are you?" You heard it then, Doppio's moan. You felt your heart shatter as you sprinted up the stairs. You opened the door, no one was there and the moans stopped.

You woke up.

You sat up in bed. You glanced at the clock, "5:47, but... Was that a dream?" You whispered. You looked around, Doppio was still sleeping and the lights were off. You sighed in relief and laid back down. Your body was hot and sweaty, "Baby, you okay?" You flipped onto your other side gently to see Doppio only half-awake. You smiled, "Yeah, I just had a dream." He smiled a little and pulled you close, "Stop dreaming, you woke me up." He kissed your cheek and forehead with a smile and fell back asleep. You rolled your eyes but still smiled.

my gods im sorry this was so wack. The wedding will be I'm start of the next part and I'ma just spoil it now, kiddo. That's it, that's the spoil. Thanks for the support by voting and commenting, it makes me feel really good. I love you guys so much, kachow, I'm out

wait my bad, i went back and re-read every part last night, IM SO SORRY FOR THE TYPOS, half of them didn't make any sense so I'm truly sorry but yeah