~4~

You walked into work, panting. You sprinted after Giorno called asking where you were. As soon you put your apron on, he scolded you that you needed to watch the time. He smirked at you after he turned back to the door, "You sure you were just 'exercising' with Doppio?" You glanced at him, seeing that he saw the marks on your neck and collarbone, you blushed and looked away, "I mean, we were both sweaty and hot so isn't that considered exercising?" You both chuckled, glancing at the door to see Leone (Abbacchio) and Bruno (Bucciarati) walk in, deep in conversation.

–Time passes–

You glance at the clock, 5:47. Giorno pat your head, "You okay?" You nodded and looked away, something wasn't right. You know you were allowed to leave at 5:30 but Doppio didn't show so you and stayed, maybe you texted him that you would be done later. You sighed but set your elbows on the counter. "Y/N, Giorno, you guys can go, we can hold down the fort." Bruno said, Abbacchio putting on his apron behind him. You nodded and slipped yours off, leaving it on the rack.

Giorno and you walked back to the dorms. "Where's your man?" He asked simply, "One, he's not my man, were friends, and two... I have no idea. It worries me a little." He shrugged and dropped you off at your dorm, "See ya in class tomorrow, neither of us work tommorow so you can 'exercise' some more." He winked at you, making your face flush at what he meant.

You unlocked the door, "Doppio?" You closed the door and took off your shoes, not seeing him in the entrance room. You went to knock on his door, but heard him talking, "I know Diavolo, just tell me how I tell her." What? Who's he talking to? You knocked on the door, "Doppio? Are you on the phone?" You heard him scramble to his feet and saw him open the door, "Yeah sorry, I was talking to my brother." He put the phone back up to his ear, "Hey Diavolo, I gotta go, she's back, thanks for the advice bro." He hung up and looked at you. "I didn't notice the time, I'm sorry I didn't show up." You smiled, "It's okay, you worried me a little but I'm fine now that I know you just lost track." He smiled as well, "So um, about today..." You both looked away, he rubbed the back of his neck, "I apologise if I we-" "Went to far? Oh please, if we could've, I wish we would've gone further." You looked him in the eyes, both of your faces we're covered with blush. He smiled again and cupped your cheek, "You're such a flirt Y/N." He moved his hand away, saddening you a little.

A knock was heard from the door, making you both look over. You shrugged, "I'm not expecting anyone, you?" Doppio shook his head but walked over towards it, opening it a crack and then fully, you saw it was Chiara Bianchi. You tilted your head, "Need something Chiara?" "Well I see you and Doppio together a lot so i assumed you guys were dating, so I need advice." You went to tell her that you weren't dating but Doppio stopped you, "Okay, I'll help you since I'm the one who pushes the relationship." He winked at you, causing you to roll your eyes.
"Want a drink you two?" "Water please." "Can you make me some coffee baby?" There it was again, he called you baby again. You blushed and shuddered at the same time, "Sure babe." WHAT DID YOU- GIRL I CAN'T EVEN. You started to brew his coffee and brought Chiara her water. "So since I've been working with Risotto, I've developed feelings but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out how to tell him. Could you tell me how you told Y/N so I can get an idea of what I should say or something?" Doppio nodded, you listened with curiosity from the kitchen, "Well, I had a cup of coffee and she had just come back from work. I asked her to sit beside me so we could finish the project even though it was done already. I grabbed her hands and told her how I felt confidently, and she accepted my feelings, putting me into the position to ask her to be mine, which she happily accepted." You blushed, As if you would do that to me Doppio.. you thought sadly.
You walked into the room with his coffee, seeing Chiara stand up with her empty glass, you offered to take it, "Thanks for the advice Doppio, I hope it all goes well!" "I do as well, see ya Chiara!" They waved to each other as she left the dorm.

You walked back into the room, "Dopp-" "Sit." He said coldly, setting down his coffee. You we're taken aback by his tone, you've never heard this tone from him. You took a seat, "You nee-" "Shut it." You glanced over at him, he took another sip and set it down, pushing his bangs out of his face, "Sorry for being abrupt but it gave me a chance," you tilted your head but listened, "Y/N I really like you. Hell, I love you. You make my heart race and my head dizzy with happiness." He grabbed your hands and looked into your eyes and then you realized, when he told Chiara how he confessed, he was doing now. You blushed, "Y/N, please be my girlfriend. It's okay if you don't, I'll still enjoy your company." You smiled and rolled your eyes, "I dunno, I mean you're cute and all but y-" "Don't tease me right now Y/N, please tell me how you feel."
This was one of the first times you've seen Doppio this serious. You nodded, "I love you Doppio. I've been in love with you for a while. You make me worry so much if I don't see you at a usual spot, or if you don't come to the Cafe at the usual time. Doppio, I was scared you didn't like me back but it's good to know you do so yes, I will indeed accept your offer and become your girlfriend." You removed your hands from his and brought him into a hug, nuzzling into his shoulder at the same time. He smiled and kissed your head, playing with your hair, wondering how everyone that knew they weren't together would feel now that they actually we're.

–Next day–

You smiled at Doppio as he talked with his friends but kept an eye on you. You both stayed up to finish the last page or two of your report due today, but in that time, you both were snuggled against each other, smiling and blushing. You looked at Giorno who had taken a seat on your work table, "So, you do anymore exercising?" You shook your head, "I did some confessing though." He smiled and looked at Doppio, "So you guys together now?" You nodded and closed your eyes, "Now you can actually joke around about it." You both chuckled as the teacher called for everyone to get into their seats. You glanced at Doppio as he moved his eat closer to yours so he could hold your hand. You smiled but stayed focused.

——Next two weeks——

Doppio laid his head on your lap, he had returned from work which he had been at since early morning. He sighed "Baby, can I sleep in your bed tonight, I want to hold you until I'm sure you're sleeping." You blushed but smiled, "Okay, but I'm sure you'll fall asleep first." You kissed his cheek, letting him move so you could both get up. As soon you entered your room you realized a problem, you slept in shorts and a bra, would he be okay with this. You took a breathe of confidence, "Babe, I'll let you know now, I sleep shirtless so please don't be shocked or anything." You said while getting ready to take it off, "Wait," you stopped and looked at him, be strode over and kissed your lips, pulling the shirt up. You blushed and pulled away so he could bring it over your head. You both smiled slightly, he kissed you again before taking off his own and holding onto you in bed. He kissed your neck a few times before just resting his head on your neck and shoulder and falling asleep. You smiled and fell asleep as well, knowing that you were finally happy with the man you loved.

You awoke to Doppio shifting around, his hands moving around your shirtless upper body. You blushed at his ahdns rested on your breasts, not moving anymore. "Babe~" you cooed, seeing his eyes move, you knew he was awake. He opened them slowly and moved his hands, smiling seductively. He kissed your cheek and turned you towards him, "Buongiorno Y/N." He kissed your lips continuously, caressing your cheek with his hand.

I'm just gonna end this chapter here, idk what else to add for it so Chapter 5 is in the makes right now and should be out tonight hopefully, thank y'all who read this and come back to read it, I appreciate it as is my first ( ;) )