Graffiti Art --Part 3--

Eve's P.O.V.~

"Eve, did you just hear what she called us?" Sou, my best friend, asked.

"Yeah, I did. Rich people always call us that," I responded. It was the pretty girl I ran into that called us 'dirty ghetto kids.'

His eyes softened after he rolled his eyes. It was obvious that he didn't like that term. I felt more hurt than he did, personally. Amatsuki stayed quiet while walking behind Sou and I. Mafumafu, on the other hand, was even more silent than Amatsuki; which was odd.

We took a different route to Fujioka Academy. The private school I ever so despised. The school I was forced to enroll in.

"We're here, boys," I say as I step on the lawn behind the school. "Like what you see?"

The back of the campus was just as grand as the front. A short metal fence bordered the school. Not a problem to climb. We threw our backpacks over the fence and hopped over. We made our way through the campus to find the cleanest looking wall, the wall where I bumped into...

Her.

That boy she was with... did she already have a boyfriend?

Maybe I came off too mean when I met her.

I snap out of my stance and unzip my backpack.

"Owah, Eve! You do go to a rich kid school! Who knew outsiders like us will ever come to this goddamned place." Sou remarked. I smiled.

Amatsuki nodded and touched our target wall. "Nice, man. What are we drawing today?"

I unfolded a sheet of paper that I had stuffed in my pocket earlier. It revealed a black-cloaked figure with a large sombrero and one hypnotizing eye. Its hands formed a square over that one eye as it gazed at us. My sketch felt unsettling, but it was simple and do-able. It'll scare the boujees. In boxy letters, the word 'Dramaturgy' was formed. Forming the T was a gooey, green-hair figure with a mask that had circle eyes but no mouth.

Mafumafu finally spoke. "Can we put blood? It'll be dope."

"Fuck yeah, man," I replied. "But we don't got all night."

Sou uncapped the black spray paint and started to work with an evil look on his face, "Time to clap some bourgeois ass." We all joined him excitedly.

~~~

An hour later, the black-cloaked cyclops was close to completion. I put Sou and Mafumafu in charge of finishing it while Amatsuki and I work on the rest.

I opened the green spray can and started to dollop it, making the curly hair of the figure that formed the T. I tried making him look as gooey as possible when I moved on to his body. His mask, shirt, arms, and legs were just as simple as drawing the black cloak. Amatsuki worked on the letters. He used two blue shades in the most artistic bubble letters I've seen.

The other two joined us when they were done and we added more colors and details. The more paint we use, the harder it'll be to take off.

One week maximum, it'll stay.

Another hour and thirty minutes passed and we were done with our art. We signed our group name. Outsiders. All of us took a few steps back and admired our masterpiece. People call it graffiti, we call it art.

Fuck what people say about us. At least we have the guts to express ourselves in a society that looks down on poverty.

"Why don't we mess up a few more walls, eh?" Sou chuckled.

The four of us exchanged looks and grinned. We grabbed our bags and defaced every surface we saw on the way out.

Your P.O.V.~