Chapter 2 "Scary or Sexy?"

{Monday Night- Ten PM At Night}
         Roxy’s alarm goes off and she gets up and gets changed. Her uniform had mysteriously showed up at her apartment earlier that day with instructions that this would be the uniform she wore at night. Her name was sewn into it. It looked like a typical uniform. She eats some food before heading to work. She arrives in time to start her first night. She found keys waiting for her in the pocket of her pants when she got to work, and she unlocks the door before heading towards the security office. Once she enters the room, she powers everything up and the phone rings. She sets her things down with a confused look. She picks up the phone to answer it.
         “Hello?” She asks.
         “Hello? Hello? I wanted to record a message for you to help you get settled on your first night. I actually worked in that office before you. I’m finishing up my last week now as a matter of fact so… I know it can be a bit overwhelming, but I’m going to tell you there’s nothing to worry about. You’ll do fine, so let’s just focus on getting you through your first week.” The guy says.
         “That’s not cryptic at all.” Roxy says.
         “Let’s see, first there’s an introductory greeting from the company that I’m supposed to read it’s a kind of legal thing, you know.” The guy says.
         ‘Did he just ignore me?’ Roxy asks mentally before she continues to listen.
         “Welcome to Freddy Fazbear’s Pizza! A magical place for kids and grown-ups alike. Where fantasy and fun come to life. Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for damage to property or person. Upon discovering the damage or death has occurred, a missing person report will be filed within 90 days or as soon as property premises have been thoroughly cleaned and bleached and the carpets have been replaced. Blah, blah, blah.” The guy says.
         “What the fuck?” Roxy asks.
         “Now that might sound bad I know, but there’s really nothing to worry about. Uh, the animatronic characters here do get a bit… let’s go with quirky at night, but libeling, no, if I were forced to sing those same fucking stupid songs for 20 years and I never got a bath, I’d probably be a bit irritable at night too.” The guy says, and Roxy looks around with a confused look on her face. She was struggling not to laugh. She places the guy on speaker phone to listen to the rest.
         “So, remember these characters hold a special place in the hearts of children and you need to show them a little respect. Right? Okay. So, just be aware the characters do tend to wander a bit. They’re left in some kind of free roaming mode at night or something about their servos locking up if they get turned off for too long, all I know is god, they are fun. Point is, they used to be able to walk around during the day too, but… then there was the bite of 87.” The guy says.
         ‘Bite? What does he mean about they are fun?’ Roxy’s thoughts ask as she looks up at the monitors. She flips to the different screens and looks at all the animatronics.
         “Yeah, it’s amazing that the human body can live without the frontal lobe, you know. Now concerning your safety, the only real risk to you and the Night Watchman here if any… is the fact that these characters if they happen to see you after hours… They probably won’t recognize you as a person they’ll most likely just see you as a well… Toy to be played with.” The guy says.
         “Toy?” Roxy asks as she looks at the monitors again. Her eyes widen when she finds that one of them, Chica was gone.
         “Whoa? Where did you go?” Roxy asks and looks around. She finds Chica in a room close to her.
         “Whoa, they actually move.” Roxy says.
         “Now, what I mean by the toy is… they’ll most likely try to stuff you with… things… That’s all I can elaborate on the matter.” The guy says.
         “What elaboration?” Roxy asks. The guy hangs up and Roxy rolls her eyes. She looks up from the computer and her eyes widen when the Bunny looking one, Bonnie appears at the glass. Roxy hits the button to close the door. There was a look in the animatronics’ face that absolutely frightened Roxy.
         Bonnie begins scratching at the glass and Roxy takes a deep breath. She gulps and looks around for the other one, Chica. Chica appears on the left side and Roxy also hits the button to close the door.
         “Okay, I can do this. You two aren’t as scary as you look. You just look really… really filthy and ripped up. Wow, twenty years has really turned you guys to shit.” Roxy says, “But don’t worry! I can fix you guys! Give me a few days and you’ll look brand fucking new; the kids will think you’ve been replaced.”
         The two animatronics look at her before Bonnie retreats away. Chica remains at the door and pecks at it with her beak. She stares at Roxy and looks her over.
         “Let’s see, Chica right? Are you supposed to be a duck or a chicken? I think once I get cleaning you, you are going to look so cute. I can even get you a new beak. That one seems to be all destroyed.” Roxy says. Chica stops peaking at the glass. Roxy places her hand on her hips watching.
         Chica squeaks at her and Roxy tilts her head confused at Chica. Roxy knew there was no way that Chica could have possibly understood her. Roxy blinks confused when Chica becomes somewhat subdued at what Roxy said.
         “Can you… Understand me?” Roxy asks.
         ‘You look lonely.’ A voice suddenly says, and Roxy jumps and looks around.
         “Who said that?” Roxy asks.
         ‘This place is shrouded in mystery, but if you decide to delve into the secrets of this place, you must do something for them first.’ The voice says.
         “Secrets?” Roxy asks, “You mean what phone guy said? How are they fun? What do they want to do to me? What’s this toy?”
         ‘You have so many questions, but only by accepting, will you find the answers you seek. Now, I can see that you are a lonely person with no one to please you.’ The voice says.
         “What? Lonely…?” Roxy asks as she thinks.
         ‘Accepting this job was only the first step. If you wish to know the secrets and get your questions answered, all you have to do is say yes.’ The voice says.
         “I agreed to do this job. Of course, I accept everything that comes with it.” Roxy says, and she looks over at Chica who makes a squeaking noise. Roxy’s eyes widen as a bright light fills the hallway and the rest of the building.
         The light vanishes and Roxy blinks as she tried to get used to the darkness again. She looks over to the window again and her eyes widen in shock. Instead of an animatronic standing there, there was a girl who looked like she was covered in feathers. She pressed her bare body against the window staring at Roxy. Roxy’s mouth drops open in shock.
         “Y-You’re naked.” Roxy says.