Chapter 4 "Bun Bonnie!"

{Night Two- Tuesday Night}
         Roxy wakes up for her second night of work and she ignores the hard on that her technical morning wood was giving her. She knew one of the animatronics would be happy to deal with it when she got to work. She thought about what happened with her Chica her entire ride into work. Needless to say, she was ready to burst by the time she got into work, turned on everything she would need and sit down. The phone instantly started to ring again. She answers it and sets it on speakerphone.
         “Hello? Hello? Well, if you’re hearing this then you made it to day two! Congrats! I won’t talk quite as long this time as Freddy and his friends seem to become more active as the week progresses. It might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure everyone’s in their proper place.” The guy says.
         “Hmm, alright.” Roxy says and begins checking everyone out. She spots Bonnie gone and she wonders if that was who wanted her tonight.
         “Interesting enough, Freddy himself doesn’t come off stage very often. I heard be becomes a lot more active in the dark though. So, hey, I guess that’s one more reason not to run out of power, right? I also want to emphasize the importance of using your doors. There are blind spots in your camera views. Chica and Bonnie especially like hiding in those spots. Though, if you made it through last night, I’m sure you are itching for tonight, am I right?” The guy asks, and Roxy stands up and she slowly begins stripping out of her uniform.
         She figured because she was all alone, she doesn’t have to worry about being bothered and it kept her from having to wash the uniform like she did today. She has to say, last night was very fun for her.
         “Don’t forget about pirate cove. The character in there is very unique from the rest and becomes more active if the camera remains on for long periods of time, I guess he doesn’t like being watched. Anyway, I’m sure you have everything under control, talk to you soon.” The guy says before hanging up.
         “Bonnie? Are you going to try to scare me or are you going to join me?” Roxy asks when Bonnie appears at the left window in her scary form. Roxy closes the door beside the left window and Roxy begins rubbing herself as she stares at Bonnie. Roxy looks at the time and she watches as it becomes midnight which is when her shift actually starts. Bonnie steps out of view before slamming herself against the window and claws at it.
         “Ah, there you are.” Roxy says. Chica appears at the other door in her appealing form and Roxy waves her over. Chica hugs her from behind and squeaks happily.
         “I don’t think Bonnie wants to be very friendly tonight.” Roxy says, “Maybe we’ll just have to show her what I mean by her joining us. I looked up some fun things to do.” Chica squeaks confusedly and Roxy stands up and turns towards Chica and starts rubbing Chica’s cock as she puts her arms around Roxy. Roxy licks her lips and she begins licking at Chica’s beak gently. Chica opens her mouth sticks her tongue into Roxy’s mouth for their attempts to kiss.
         They stop when they hear a knock on the glass. Roxy looks over to see Bonnie in the more appealing form. Roxy grins and looks at Bonnie.
         “Awe, you are so cute Bonnie.” Roxy says. Bonnie looks at Chica and Roxy presses the button to let Bonnie in. Bonnie walks over and makes an apology squeak. Roxy pets Bonnie’s head.
         “Don’t worry, it’s fine. I know you like to tease.” Roxy says, “So, if this is going to be how my job is, I am very much going to enjoy it. Bonnie, how would you like your cock sucked tonight? I can try to suck yours too Chica.” Roxy says and Chica squeaks happily. Roxy sits down in her chair and slaps both the girl’s asses gently before grabbing them and bringing them closer to her.
         Roxy starts rubbing both cocks and she grins as tries to stuff both into her mouth. Roxy draws both into her mouth the best she can, and she sucks on them the best she can as well. Her eyes widen when Chica pulls her cock out and decides to climb onto Roxy’s lap instead. Chica slides herself down onto Roxy’s hard cock and Roxy moans loudly which gives Bonnie the chance to push more of her cock into Roxy’s mouth.
         ‘Oh, you are gonna get it now, Chica.’ Roxy’s thoughts say as she realized that they teamed up on Roxy. Roxy sucks on Bonnie cock while she begins thrusting up into Chica. Bonnie and Chica enjoy everything that was being done to them. Roxy’s eyes widen when Bonnie manages to cum down Roxy’s throat. Roxy coughs as she pulls her mouth off Bonnie’s cock. When she’s done coughing, she looks at Bonnie.
         “I didn’t know you guys could cum.” Roxy says. Chica nods and Roxy rubs Chica’s cock and looks at Chica.
         “Well, Chica, get up, you had your fun last night. Let Bonnie have her ride on my cock.” Roxy says. Chica nods and squeaks a little sadly but complies by getting off.
         “Now come here bunny girl.” Roxy says. Bonnie grins and climbs onto Roxy’s cock and slams herself down hard.
         “Careful, you’ll knock us out of this chair.” Roxy says, and Bonnie ignores her by rocking her hips roughly. The chair ends up falling over and Roxy moans loudly as Bonnie continues. Chica moves to the bottom of the seat and she licks Roxy’s pussy while her own cock hung down in front of Bonnie and Roxy’s faces. Roxy gasps in shock when Chica forces her cock down into Roxy’s mouth while Chica sat over them.
         Roxy lets out a loud moan as Chica continued licking Roxy’s pussy. Roxy screams against Chica’s cock when she explodes cum into Bonnie as well as all over Chica’s beak. Roxy was shocked to learn that Chica didn’t have a sharp beak in this form. Chica echoes her cumming and squirts cum down into Roxy’s mouth forcing Roxy to swallow if she wanted to breathe.
         Chica pulled her cock out of Roxy’s mouth and she sat over Roxy and kissed Bonnie. Roxy blushes as she saw that Chica was sharing Roxy’s cum from her pussy with Bonnie.
         “Are you…? Chica! That’s my cum.” Roxy says and when Chica offers some to her, Roxy blushes and shakes her head, “No thanks. I’ve still got about an hour. How about tasting your pussy while you suck on Bonnie while I continue fucking her again?” Both girls nod and Chica sits over Roxy and begins playing with Bonnie’s cock.
         Roxy resumes her thrusting into Bonnie. Chica sucks on Bonnie’s cock as Roxy wondered what it felt like to be fucked like she was doing to the two girls. She wondered what the last two, Foxy and Freddy, had in store for her.
         Before long, the bell chime for Roxy’s shift ends and Bonnie and Chica leave the room. Roxy gets dressed as she takes a deep breath and sits back in her chair. She quickly cleans up the room and fixes her hair. She turns everything off before she leaves bound for home.