Chapter 17

Songs for this chapter are

•Half a Heart-One Direction

•Diana-One Direction

•This is what makes us girl-Lana del Rey

(I won't usually do this, I just want you guys to know what happened when he left.)

IAN'S POV.

I should have stayed  at the hospital, but here I am in one of Annie's living rooms.I walk up  the stair case where a green expensive carpet runs down the middle. I gather my thoughts before opening her bedroom door.I yank the door open and a loud bang sounds as the door hits her wall.She snaps her head towards the door and I see a stream of tears running down her fare skin.

  "Your fucking with me!Your seriously crying?Hell I hope its out of shame,because if it isn't Lord help you!Do you have any idea how fucked up that was!Tell me..would you like if that happened to you.Do you know where Spencer is right now?In the hospital..because of you.Damit."I spit the cold truth.She stands up and makes her way towards me. I feel my heart trying to beat its way through my chest.And the veins in my neck pop.When I look at my fist its balled up.

"Yes ,I'm crying and I won't tell you why.And I know what I did was a horrible,but come on give me a break." She throws her arms up laughing.

"Fuck!I want to strangle you right now."I begin to pace back and forth."I know you didn't just say give you a break .Do you see Spencer getting a break from your 'popular' school girl shit from your pranks?"I saw literally right in her face.

"Well she's different..she's not important. People actually care about me." she pushes my chest." And you want to know why I was crying? Because Keegan broke up with me.Let me tell you something I'm certain of.Your want to be love , Spencer is ganna make a move on Keegan.But your to caught up with protecting her or at least trying to,that you can't open your eyes to reality that you can't see she doesn't want you." she screams every word except for last couple of words.

"You Bitch!She's different.''I laugh.''Are you blind she's a human being for crying out loud.

"I'm looking at you aren't I.''she snorts.

"Well apparently your not seeing as good as you thought,because your crying over a break up that you caused.You know what ..so what if Spencer wants Keegan.I'll be happy for her,so you need to suck it up and stop pretending your know what pain or sadness is.Because you don't you got it easy.Let me tell you who does,Spencer,and she's living it."All the sudden Annie starts to cry.

"your right.'' she walk up to me expecting a hug.

''Don't touch me."I regect her hug walking out her room heading outside.

   I slam the car door and pick up my phone and go through my logs.Enzo came in handy after all.I slide my finger across Spencers name.She answers after the first ring.

Phone Call*

"hey Spenc."I beam through the line.

''Spenc?"Who is this?"she questions and It hits me that my phone number isn't in her contacts.

"Ian.Sorry for calling you Spenc."I figured that she really liked that nickname,so I called her that.

"It's alright you can call me that ,after all you did save my life."I did didn't I.

"I'm sorry for leaving without seeing you.I couldn't manage another second without reminding Annie how fucked up her actions towards you were."I apologies.

"Oh."I hear her sniffle and I begin to panic.Did I say something wrong?

"Are you alright."I ask and she doesn't respond."Hey, don't be so hard on yourself it wasn't your fault."I assure her as I think about a reason why she's crying.

"Yea I'm fine, I just want to bet the living shit out of Annie.Does that make me a bad person?"

"Spencer I never knew you cursed and no it doesn't make you a bad person."Is she kidding she has every right to feel that way.

"That's because you never took the time to know me ."she spits and I swear I feel someone stab me and twist the knife in my heart."I'm sorry its just that-."

"No its fine your right I never took the time to get to know you.How about I take you out..on your birthday?Dinner for two?"

Did I really just ask her out on a date?

"What about Annie?"she ask.

"She can suck it,she doesn't deserve me. When I have a friend like you."I assure her.

"Oh so we're friends now?"she teases.

"yea I guess."I'm joking with you we are."

"How did you get my number?''she questions.

"Enzo.She insisted I have your number after I saw her in the waiting room.''

"Damn her."she mumbles.

"It was worth it."

"It's been great talking to you, but I have to go see at school."

"Okay bye I love..I liked talking to you.''

I almost told her I loved her,I hope she didn't notice.I look in the mirror and see my self blushing,

"Bye."

"Bye."I really don't want her to go.

"I'll just hang up."she giggles.

*Phone call ends*

When she hang up my smile grows ridiculously big.And I start dancing like the idiot I am.

{I'm not going to lie when I was updating I was so passionate in the argument between Ian and Annie.Have a great week}