Chapter 19

"Whoa." My eyes widen at the sight of all the bubbles forming in the hot tub just after Colby pushes the button.

I look up at him and his eyes are just as wide as mine.

"Ladies first." He motions his hand towards the hot tub. I smile at him before dipping my toes into the water.

"Oohhh my gosh it feels so good." My whole body ends up into the hot tub making me sigh heavily.

The hot water gives me goosebumps all over my body but it feels amazing. I lean up against the wall and close my eyes, soaking in the sound of the waves, the hot water, everything.

My eyes flutter open and I see Colby, sitting across from me, doing the same thing. I quickly grab my phone sitting next to me and snap a quick picture of him in his peaceful state.

He opens his eyes and smiles.

"Taking pictures of me?" He smirks.

"You looked peaceful." I tell truthfully.

"Here." He stands up. "Take a good one of me."

I laugh and shake my head.

"You want me to be your photographer?" Making him laugh.

"If you want to be." His eyebrows raise and I shake my head again. "Okay let me get serious."

He runs his fingers through his hair to make it a little more wet but not drenched. He looks down and then up at me again.

My heart races when his eyes meet mine. The blueness from the water matched the blueness of his eyes.

I lift my phone up and take a couple pictures so he doesn't realize I'm staring at the beauty in front of me.

"There we go." I reply, not looking at him.

"Let me see." He swims over and stands close next to me, peering over my shoulder at my phone.

I swipe to show him the couple pictures I took.

"Good?" I ask for approval.

I see him nod his head slightly out of the corner of my eye.

"Not bad Kendall." He looks at me. "You make me look pretty good."

"Thank the camera quality." I laugh and set my phone down again.

"Thank you camera quality." He leans up against the wall of the hot tub next to me.

I lean against the wall as well and let my head fall back on the edge.

Colby POV

I look over at Kendall and she has her eyes closed, head leant against the wall.

She's so beautiful. I wish I could say something to her. I wouldn't be able to find the right words.

I hope she doesn't find out about Riley. If I do make a move on Kendall, it would have to be later. I can't have her find out I never actually broke up with Riley.