Copyright and Details

This book is not mine. I repeat NOT mine! This is my friends book and she does not have Wattpad so I am publishing the stories on here for her. There will be two maybe three books to the series. They will be on my account.

This story may get a bit graphic at some parts and that is your warning ahead of time.

All characters, ideas, and anything else accociated with the story that isn't famous people or places or anything like that is Tatianna Hourie's idea.

If you steal those ideas without asking you are going against law and you could be fined by law.

If you use these ideas and ask and Tatianna says yes then it is okay. But if you dont ask or you ask and she says no and you use them it is stealing.

Characters:

Lucas Flatts- protagonist (main)

Lucy Hille- protagonist (main)

Alisha Burdin- antagonist (main)

The Enforcers- antagonist (static)

Lucas's Mom- random person (static)

Supervisors- random people (static)

Settings-

Slave Camp

Lucas's Home

Forest

Warnings-

I will warn you when something that isnt quite age appropriate like for 13 and under that way you can skip the chapter if you dont wanna see this stuff.

There will be graphic scenes such as whipping, nude parts, etc. We will put warning signs and stuff.

That is it for the most part. Dont judge the morbidness haha. The chapters will also be short but you get updates every day. Maybe more than one a day.

Thanks guys.

~shadycaytie

~tati